{Chapter 15}

===========================

"Victor?"

"Yes...?"

"I'm cold."

"You're... cold?"

"Yes... I'm cold."

"You're laying on the ice..."

"So...?" I ask as I look over to him from where I am. He chuckles before answering, "You should get up." I groan in response, "I don't want to..." 

"Did you not get a good night's rest..." I sigh, "I did..." Victor hums, "Then why should you be laying down." I groan again before slowly sitting up. "Finally." The Russian says with a chuckle. I shoot him a look before attempting to stand.

"V-Victor... Help me, please...!" I exclaim as I struggle to get balance. The male laughs as I slip and lightly hit the ice again. "Victor!" 

"Sorry, sorry!" He says while laughing. I pout at him as he skates over. I quickly grab his stretched out hand and properly pull myself up this time.

The Russian holds me closer once I'm up and speaks, "How come we never spoke before...?" He asks.  My face flushes with embarrassment, "W-what brought that up?" I exclaim.

Victor chuckles and shrugs, "I was thinking about it... I know I saw you often." My eyes widen slightly at the news, "Really? I'm surprised you noticed me..." 

The silver haired male nods, "Of course...! How could I notice your stunning beauty?" A blush quickly covers my face, "V-Victor!" He laughs at me reactions.

"Of course, to add to that. You are exceptionally good at skating..." A small smile grows on my face as I shyly look at the ground, "You're practically one of the only people who have said that..." I say quietly.

Victor's eyebrows furrow, "How... so? I wouldn't be able to believe it if people have never said that...!" I faintly shake my head, "It isn't like people haven't  said it... More so it's rarely said and usually said last..."

The male hums, "What is  said then...?" I sigh slightly as I think, "Well usually it's always along the lines of how 'pretty' I looked and how my costumes are 'simply stunning' on me... Of course coming from both genders, don't get me wrong,"

"Then how the judges must really like how I look..." I continue before stopping all of a sudden. My face grows hot, "S-sorry! I didn't mean that...! N-not really..." I exclaim, shaking my head to rid of any other thoughts.

Victor smiles sadly as he pats my head softly, "No worries, you shouldn't pay much attention to people negative opinions... To be honestly, your grace and beauty show the most in you skating," 

He winks at me and finishes, "Just know that you have definitely caught my heart through your skating." My blush turns crimson as I process his words.

"Sorry! I overslept!" Yuuri's voice shouts from the doors as he bursts into the rink. Victor throws me a smile before turning around, "Ohayo, Yuuri! Only Aeroflot has kept me waiting as long as you have."

(Morning,)

I chuckle as Yuuri slides onto the ice on his knees and elbows, rubbing his hands together for forgiveness. "Oh! Japanese dogeza!" Victor exclaims. As they continue to fool around a bit more, I head for my water bottle that's by the exit.

I take a sip, hoping that it'll bring my face back to normal colour. "So what were you doing during your practice?" Yuuri asks. I look over at the raven haired male in surprise, not really prepared for any question.

"O-oh! We were working on my short program." I answer and lean back, placing my e,bows on the barrier. "You're using that song, right!" Yuuri asks in excitement. I smile faintly as I nod.