{Chapter 37}

==================

"What are you talking about?" I ask in shock, staring at the raven haired man standing in the middle of my room.

He nervously twiddled his thumbs, "I decided, after the finals, I would retire." Yuuri says.

"W - why?" I choke out, tears gathering at my eyes, "You're doing so well!"

Looking away, he frowns, "I'm sorry, Mizore."

There's a sudden silence between us before I grab his hands, "You can't... Yuuri..."

"I'm sorry. But.. I want Victor to get back onto the ice."

I gasp, staring at him, "Oh..."

"Please... think about it."

Before anything else, he turns and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

I gasp softly to myself, stepping back.

"What in the world?" I ask softly as I wipe away falling tears.

I sigh and turn towards the windows, 'I have to... I have to make sure he doesn't leave...!'

==================

"Mizore?" Yuuri asks as I drag him out of his room.

"You're watching!" I answer, heading towards the elevator, and clicking the button.

Yuuri struggles to stand up as we wait, pushing his glasses up before saying, "I was planning to! Minako and Mari are here too."

I gasp, "Oh! I forgot!" I grin, now happy of the somehow surprising news.

Yuuri takes a moment to speak, "Mizore, are you feeling alright?"

Ding!

Before I can answer, I quickly grab his arm and drag him in the small space.

"I'm fine."

While we wait, I turn to Yuuri, "Don't think of missing a single thing, okay?"

He takes a moment before nodding, "Of course... is that why you're all... ah nevermind."

I chuckle as the doors open and walk out, the raven haired man following me out.

"Yuuri! Mizore!" Minako exclaims, walking over.

Smiling, I say, "I'll see you there!" 

======================================

I sigh as I finish tying up my laces, quickly standing up afterwards.

"Mizore." Victor says, handing my water bottle to me.

"Arigatou." I mumble and bring it up to my mouth.

(Thanks.)

The first group has already gone and right now, Sara is in first, Mila in second and Ruby in third.

Today wasn't the best for Ruby as she didn't do as well as other times.

"Now up, Lucy Jackson from the United States."

I look over at the ice seeing Lucy take the spotlight.

Smiling softly watching as she starts. The pinkette as a skater was extremely graceful.

Her jumps and spins were all so smooth.

"So how did you meet her?" The Russian suddenly asks.

I grin and look at him, "Well we meet when we both entered the junior division."