In the Begining

Note: my first book....so yeah...

_______________________________

Hey..My name is Brook Quinn. I am a average 15 year old. I go to North side Academy school...I'm also a Freshmen>.<

I have Blonde long hair and it stops at my waist. I have red mix with a golden tint to my eye color people find it weird but I find it really awesome. I was always getting made fun of when I was younger. So at the age of 10 I wore contacts and well...there color is a Grey. I am 5 foot exactly. But, I lost my dad about two months ago. He died in some attack I guess, my mom doesn't tell me what happened I think she hides a lot of things from me.

"Honey, Come down to eat breakfast." mom said.

"I'll be down in a minute." I yelled back to her.

Ever since dad died its like she is dying as well. It's weird its like those werewolf stories. You know...When your mate dies you either die b/c your mate died or either comitting suicide. But if you stay alive you live in pain every day.

"Brook, hurry you're going to be late on your first day of school." my mom yelled.

"Sorry mom...I was just thinking and getting ready."

" Oh honey...You'll have fun at school and its high school!" she said like it was the best thing in the world.

"Mom...I love you."

"I love you to baby girl." she then hugged me.

"k mom let's go. I dont want to be late."

" That's the spirit!!"

Then so I was off to North Side Academy. Im afriad. I know I sound like a wimpy girl but just the thought of it scares me.

"Okay were here...Love you have fun." she said. breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Thanks, love you to."I say.

I step out of the car and stand there. Just staring at the school "Uhggg I'm so not ready." I whisper to myself. As I walk into school I am looking around. I came from Concord all the way in Colorado. I now live in California. So I have know clue what rules they have here beside the basics.I look around some more and I see two main groups in the hallways. It seems like they dont like each other. Hmm I thouht to my self. I walked to my first class for to day and the school started two weeks ago.

"Hello Mrs. Quinn, Welcome to North Side. My name is Mr. Hownstein as you can tell I am your History teacher. Please introduce yourself."

Oh great...I hate being in front of classes. O.O
"Hello, My name is...Brook Quinn...and yeah..." I could feel my embarrassment coming. I hurry to find a seat and I sit between a guy and a girl.

"Hey sexy." the boy said.

*blushes* "Uhm, Thanks...but what is your name?" I whisper quietly.

"The names Cayden Silverson..."

"Hello, My name is Kendra Silverson. I'm his sister...Sorry he's stupid." she laughes.

"Shut up Kendra.." Cayden says.

" Uh Mr. and Mrs. Silverson...Are you two paying attention?" Mr. Howenstein said.

"No. Sorry." they both said as I just giggle quietly.

********BELL CLASS DISMISSED! !!!********