Going Home.

I ran into the woods once I didn't smell my Mate. I was so...sad. I actually felt heart broken. I was running and running and a twig snapped. Al I wanted to do was go home and cry. I smelt a wolf.So I just waited until it came out.

'Get Out of there, Show yourself.' I commanded.

Jake had walked out of the woods and came towards me. 'Why did you follow me?' I asked.

'I was wondering why you were sad, I had felt your sadness and I don't know why or how I felt that but I did, let me see something...By the way if your my mate I am rejecting you, I am not ready for one.' he said looking down. He grabs my hand and he un-hid his scent and touched my hand. Sparks were flying and now I wish I wasn't his Mate.

"I thought a Mate was suppose to love and be there and doesn't reject them." I said. Then those heart breaking words came.

"I Jake Baylis reject you Brook Quinn as my Mate." he finished and just stared at me.

" I-I can't...." i couldn't finish the rest of the sentence because I had passed out from the pain of rejection. I woke up and screamed and I noticed my Mom and Her second Mate was here as well as Kendra. I looked over at Kendra and smiled and just looked at My mom and her mate. I got up and shifted into my Golden Wolf and ran off into the woods.

'By the way don't come looking for me.I am getting ready for school. Oh and I am leaving the Pack.'  I mind linked everyone in the Pack and I got four responses back...My mom,Kendra,Jake,and the Alpha.

'You can't leave this pack you are Alpha female...' Said Alpha John.

'Noooo Don't leave me honey, What is wrong?' My mom questioned.

'Stay, You're my best friend...' Kendra said whimpering.

' Goodbye.' Said Jake.

So I just mind linked Jake and told him ;Bye, I m glad you rejected me...' I said... ' Pay back is a bitch...'I snickered.