Mom's Shift.

RECAP!!!! AGIAN!!!!

* Lydia's POV* (Brook's Mom)

"Yes...Do you have any more questions?'" She asked.

"yes, Can you change into your wolf?"

"Honey, I will try ever since you Father died I haven't been able to. So Basically I am human but with werewolf senses."

" Mom...Tell her to shift for me."

" Yes, Hun...I will try."

I shut my eyes and I can feel my wolf stir once in awhile. I old Anna, My wolf to shift for my Brookie...I thought longer and I feel that rush of beginning to shift I was so happy! I felt the bones shift into place and my clothes rip off. I stood in front of my beautiful daughter once more. I felt happy to be in my wolf form again. 'I missed you Anna.' I said to my wolf. ' I missed you to Lydia.'

*Brook's POV*

 I watched Mom's clothes tear and listen to the terrible bone's snapping and placing together in order for her to shift once she shifted she looked to happy. She was a Pure White Lupus aka Pure White Wolf, I read in books that they were to protect the ones that cannot be protected. I also read that Gold Wolfs are to protect the Goddess and our kind.

"Mom, you look so beautiful." I said In a astonished voice. She gave me a wolfy smile. I noticed she might've needed a run in the woods out back.

I told her, " Mom...You need a run?" I asked.

She gave me another wolfy smile and nudge my hand. I looked back at her she is almost as  tall as me! I opened up the back door and told her to run. "Runnnnnnn likeeee theee wiinnddd." I screamed after she had ran out the door she stopped and turn to look at me and howled. It sounded as like a freedom howl.

Mine...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें