Finishing the talk.

RECAP!!!

" I need to tell you what is important...You will shift on your Sixteenth birthday. which is in two days, You will be shifting...It hurts...a lot on your first time. So I need you to have me beside you tell me when you feel a burning sensation in your body, and if your at school then that will be Okay. I Brought you to a Only Werewolf school. So you don't have to worry. The second thing you will be having is a Mate. A Mate is some who was designed for you by the Moon Goddess. You will sense them, smell them and want them. There smell is amazing and when you touch each other it's the most amazing thing in the world. But...there's one thing that is bad about a mate. He Might reject you. Your Father did not reject me. You mustn't reject him. The told story's of rejection hurt like your other half dies. Like when you Father died, there is a bond between you two even if you are rejected. But it hurts more when your mate dies.." she said starting to cry.

" Mom...How about we finish this tomorrow." I said.

She looked up me and said..." No, we have to finish this now."

"Alright. Please don't cry though." I stated.

___________________________________________________________________________

*Lydia POV* (Brook's Mom)

________________________________

I finished with my tears and started again.

" Your Father was Alpha, and I was Alpha Female. I had my own pack and my pack was called Sunrise pack, and your Father's Pack name was Dark Warriors Pack. We then combined our packs together and created the Midnight grey Pack. Since we were both Alpha's would be next inline Alpha. That means you are bigger, stronger, and more powerful the normal wolfs and some Alpha's. You have more witch blood then a normal werewolf. So you have special powers. That is why the rouges wanted you. Werewolf's were made by the Witches just so you know." I said finishing.

" So you're saying I am a powerful werewolf and I have a mate, but what Pack do we belong to then? So were just rouges now?" She asked.

" Yes you are very powerful, you have a mate unless he died, and we don't have a pack we will join one of the two packs here, yes were just rouges. But these to packs are Very, Very powerful." I said.

* Brook's POV*

________________________

 " So what are the two packs?" I asked.

" Dark Warrior Pack, an Dark Moon Pack." she said.

"Didn't you say dad's Pack was called Dark Warrior?"

"Yes, Unfortunately...the pack became very small after our packs collided they became rouges because they didn't want you Father's brother being Alpha. He is still now, Alpha." She said.

" Mom..."

"Yes...Do you have any more questions?'" She asked.

"yes, Can you change into your wolf?"

"Honey, I will try, ever since you Father died I haven't been able to. So Basically I am human but with werewolf senses."

" Mom...Tell her to shift for me."

" Yes, Hun...I will try."

*Lydia's POV* (Brook's Mom)

__________________________

I shut my eyes and I can feel my wolf stir once in awhile. I told Anna, My wolf to shift for my Brookie...I thought longer and I feel that rush of beginning to shift I was so happy! I felt the bones shift into place and my clothes rip off. I stood in front of my beautiful daughter once more. I felt happy to be in my wolf form again. 'I missed you Anna.' I said to my wolf. ' I missed you to Lydia.' Anna said.