Meeting With the Dark Warrior Pack.

*Brook's POV*

____________________

I had been riding in the car for almost 10 minutes I was afraid to go up and introduce myself, especially when it  the strongest and biggest pack in the world. Kendra and her Father; Matt were already in the Dark Warrior Pack. I sat back and waited until we got there . My Birthday is in two days and so is Jake's. God he is a Hottieee. I smiled to myself. I like to think of Jake.I wonder if Jake ever thinks of me. We have arrived to our destination. The Pack House. OMG this is huge I thought.

" Omg." I said. 

" Yeah now hurry up, we're going to be late to the meeting." said Mom and Matt.

I stood out here staring like an idiot like I had when I first went to school.

 "Hello, Mrs. Lydia." Alpha John affirmed.

" Hello, Mrs. Quinn. " Luna said speaking to me.

'Hello, we're here to join the Pack." I acknowledged.

" Ahh, Yes I see Mrs. Quinn is so eager." said Luna Kacey.

" Well, Let's go on in." Luna Kacey beckoned.

*Alpha Johns POV*

________________________

" Hello Pack. I have two women to join to the pack. Please treat them as you treat other's. Thank you. Now to join the Pack you need to raise your right hand, and repeat after me. I Will obey the Alpha and Luna Of this Pack, I will protect this Pack as my family and protect our territory." Alpha broadcasted.

"I will obey the Alpha and Luna of this Pack I will protect this Pack as y Family and protect our territory." My Mom and I both condemned.

" Now that they have joined we will have a Joining Pack Party." Boomed Alpha John.

SORRY THE CHAPIE IS REAY SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!