Mom's return home.

I left the door unlocked so she could come back in. I had heard Mom open the back door and walk into the kitchen. I got up to come greet her back home after a night of running. I put on my plush pants and a tank top on. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen I saw her naked body standing there drinking glass after glasses. I went back up stairs and went to get ready for school. I put on some skinny jeans and a tight fall out shirt with stripes with a blue jean jacket and some black comfortable flats. I went down stairs to eat something. mom had made some pancakes with eggs, bacon, and sausages and Milk with fruit on the side. Yummy, what a big breakfast today!

"Hey Mom how was your run?" I asked with curiosity..

" You know I had found my second mate..." She said.

"Second mate? You can have two mates? Oh I had done research and stuff but I haven't seen anything with two mates..." I had said.

" Yes, when your mate rejects you or when your mate dies....if you live through the rejection or death of your first mate of course it is nothing compared to your first mate, but its kind of the same." Mom said happily.

" Wait so I am going to have some guy replace my dad? I thought you loved dad!!!" I screamed...

" I am not replacing your Father you know I love your dad dearly. The Moon Goddess has given me another chance, to have a Mate." she said using a strong voice.

"Mom why did you sound scaring?" I asked.

" I used my Alpha tone on you , I am sorry. I had to make you understand." she said.

" Okay, I didn't mean to make you mad. I jus got mad thinking you were replacing dad." I sadly said.

" Come give me a hug. I am sorry. Oh, were meeting the Dark Warrior Alpha tomorrow so be ready and prepared."

"Okay." I walk up stairs to text...Kendra.

TXT MSGs:

Me: Hey Ken, Want to hang out today?

Ken: Yeah sue what time?

Me: Around Three o' clock.

Ken: Alright ill be there.

I had checked the time and it was 2:53 pm. I was going to get Kendra and I some Ice-cream while were out. I had straighten my hair and put on light eye liner and some mascara and light color of white eye shadow. I was now done.

Mine...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें