Meeting people XD

Read, Comment, and Vote... Thanks :)

___________________________________

I looked at my schedule to see what I had next for my second block for today. Hmmm.. I Don't even know where my locker is!!! I went around looking for it, But I still couldn't find it. So I walked to find the office and I saw Kendra the girl I met in History. I walked and asked her "Do you know where my locker and second block is for today?"

"Ah.. Yes I do, Your locker is next to mine, and...hmm well this is weird, We have all our classes together!!! Yay! " she smiled.

"Okay..." I said. We walked to our second block which was English.

I watched Kendra go sit by her friends and I stood in the class looking for people I had in my first block History. But I didn't notice the really hot guy looking at me.

"Hello...My name is Miss. Clemints, and I am your English teacher. Feel free to introduce yourself Mrs. Quinn."

I looked at the cute guy again and stared for a couple of seconds. I saw one girl with long blonde hair like mine but hers looked fake. Eww. I looked at her again but she looked at me in disgust. Hmm I wonder what up her As*.. 

"Hi, M-my name is Brook Quinn. Uhm Y-yeah..." I said stuttering.

"Please take a seat next to Mr. Baylis and Mrs. Marshell. Thank you."

The teacher excused her self to go out of the room for a couple of minutes. I over heard 'Mrs. Marshell' talking with her friends. One of them in the to tight of a shirt said " Eww...that fat new girl is sitting next to your mate you go get her. Embarrass her Kelsey.." she laughed.

"Mkay.. Marci get this on cam...ha-ha! she's going to pay for sitting next to my mate." Kelsey evilly whispered. 

I thought to myself...I am fat? Mate? what the F is wrong with this school I did nothing and there calling each other mate and stuff? Wow. People must live in the fantasy world here.. As I was going to get up I was roughly pushed back down and I saw them taping. I smirked.

"Biotch stay away from Jake he is MINE... not yours my mate." she said proudly.

"Uhm...I don't know what you are saying, I mean unless you live in the fantasy world.. But this is reality. .Not some werewolf story." I said smirking.

She was still pointing to him and I looked at him. Jake laughed and turned to the guy that called me "sexy" in History. Hah...His player of a friend. I mainly knew who I did and didn't like already.. Kelsey and her clique. I found out the girl that was taping was Marci, The one telling her to get me was Jenna. The teacher came back and said she was sorry for being out of class for so long I wonder what she had to do for fifteen minutes. Hmmm. Wow..teachers XD. We had ten minutes left of class after the hour we sat sitting in our chairs. Kelsey kept giving me glares which made me mad.  

" Kelsey stay away from her..." Kendra said looking over to me.

" Who the Fu*k are you to tell me what to do. But anyway" she said giving Kendra another dirty look "Tell her to say away from what's mine."

" Well Jake hasn't found his mate and neither have you so basically he isn't yours." Kendra growled.

Does Kendra like him to? That is something I have to ask her later.

"Hey." she laughed coming up to me.

"Hey what's with her?" I questioned.

"Well...Every guy wants her and she gets them..and she also is the head cheerleader that is why she called Jake hers. By the way you should come sit with me at lunch.."

_______________LUNCH______________

I sat down at the table and met some of her friends. Almost all of them at the table had a girlfriend or a boyfriend...I felt left out.

"Well, everyone this is Brook." Kendra announced.

"Hey.' everyone said.

"I'm Kaylee and this is my boyfriend Mason." Kaylee looked at Ben with so much love.

" Hey my name is Marleen and I'm with Bailey."

" I'm Katie and I am with Ben."

" I'm Nikki and I am with Daniel." Daniel smiled.

" Hey..I'm James." I saw sadness with in his eyes.

"I'm Josh and this is Bella. " Josh whistled after he said bella which made me giggled I could tell he was the funny one.

" I'm Jacob and I am with my beautiful ma- girlfriend Taylor." 

I wonder what the people are hiding from me. Scary school I thought. After school My mom picked me up.

" So honey how was school?" She smiled.

" It was good, besides the weirdness." She tensed up. " What's wrong Mom, are you ok? " I said.

" Yes. What was so weird.?" she questioned once more.

" Well the school is like two huge groups and it's like they don't like each other but they cope with each other any way." I told her, forgetting something I need to ask. she looked in my eyes and told me.

" We need to talk." she said with sadness in her voice.

"Okay, Mom." I whispered. Damn it. I thought I need to ask her my questions before I forget. Nah i'll just wait until after the talk...