Joining the Pack: The Party.

* Brook POV*

________________

I had tons of nice people come up to me, and introduce themselves, That girl came up to me and said

"Hello, Alpha!" She giggled.

"Hey do you call me Alpha?" I asked.

"Well...You are more powerful then anything in the world...I think you will be a Golden Wolf. You're going to be powerful. You are even more powerful then all the Alpha's together." She said.

"Excuse me, What is your name?" I womdered.

"Marrissa." shen then smiled and walk away.

Hmm...The Golden Wolf is more powerful then anything.  I am not a Golden Wolf...There's only one Golden Wolf in every 300 years. I wish I was that powerful, but I wouldn't use my power for something stupid unless it is a life or death situation, or emergencies...So I went up to my mom and asked.

"Mom...why does this girl say I am stronger then all the Alpha's  put together and I am the Golden Wolf?" I asked.

" We'll talk about it later..." she said. Jake came up to me and said...

"Hey welcome to the pack." he smiled.  Ahhh!!!!! I stared at him as he walked away....then Kelsey came up to me.

"Bitch , stay away from Jake he is MINE!!!!!! What do you not get???" she said angered.

"Well...keep your legs closed maybe he will like you more, instead of being the pack's slut."  I smirked.

"BITCH!!!!!!" she screeched. Next thing I know I was slapped in the face. I was pissed and everyone saw my eyes turn bright red. I was now pissed to the max. No one could stop me. I felt something stir inside. I then felt uneasy I had a terrible pain. It started in my chest amd spread like a fire in side me.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and kept screaming. I was now lying on the ground panting. Many others were in there wolf forms. I asked through my mind link.

'What!!!!! Stop staring at me!!!.' I growled angrily....

' Y-y-you're the Golden Wolf.' they said all in sync. They all bowed in submissive. I looked at them weirdly.

' Im not an Alpha, Don't bow down to me.' I screamed.

' You're now, Alpha Female. Who is your mate?' they all asked

I sniffed the air for the intoxicating smell, but I couldn't  smell it. That dissappointed. I ran into the woods. He isn't here.... I had shifted to my human self, I was naked. I felt so sad I didn't find my mate. After all, One more day until I am Sixteen. I might've gotten my wolf, but no Mate. I'll wait till tomorrow.