29

Coffeeblue was literally bouncing in her seat. "Aw! When was your first kiss?!" she shrieked.

"Coffeeblue! Why do you care?" Josh asked, but his mouth was set in a forever smile.

She frowned. "Cuuuzzz. You're my wittle cousin! I get to know these things. Kyler isn't interested in girls yet, and Cormac's too interested in me to go out with anyone."

"Hey!" he protested. "I've had plenty of girlfriends!"

She turned to give him a questioning look. "Name one."

"Uh…" he began, the gears in his head turning as smoke rolled out his ears. "Daisy?" he said, giving her a hopeful smile.

"You just made that up." She said, smiling in victory.

"I object!"

"We're not in court, Cormac!"

"I still object!"

Coffeeblue ran her hands down her face, but ignored her twin. "So?! When was it? Was it romantic? Cute? Well?"

I looked over to see red appear on Josh's face as he ran his hand through his hair. "Coffeeblue, just leave it." he muttered. I kicked his shoe again, receiving a look from him. I smirked, biting my lip. He groaned, turning away from me and burying his head in his hands. "Don't do that!" he complained. I settled with smirking and chewing contently on my fries.

"So? So? So? When was it?!" Iya squealed, mimicking her sister.

Josh instantly shot her a glare, but sighed in defeat. "Inthedressingroom." He muttered, making me blush and stare at my shake as I sipped it.

Coffeeblue leaned over, poking Josh in the shoulder repeatedly. "What was that? Hm?" she simpered, biting her lip to keep from laughing.

Josh shrugged her off, groaning. "Inthedressingroom." He mumbled again, lower.

"Jooossshhhyy." She said just to annoy him, continuing to poke his arm.

"It's Joshywa." He corrected, staying in his position. Smirking, I brought my hand below the table, running my fingers up and down his thigh. He stiffened, growling seductively. He turned to peek at me out of the corner of one eye. "I suggest you not do that in public, sweetheart." He said under his breath, his voice low and thick with emotion. When I raised my eyebrow, biting my lip, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat, scooting closer to me so that our legs were touching. "You're goin' to be the death a me." He told me, his eyes darkening slightly. A shiver ran through me at his smoky voice, and I couldn't help but lean into him more.

"Can you two at least wait until you're in private?" Cormac groaned again.

Josh grinned, locking eyes with him. "You're just jealous you haven't gotten a girlyfriend yet, and you're older than me."

His eyes narrowed. "Am not. Just disgusted, that's all."

"You're jeaaallloouuss!" Coffeeblue teased, laughing as she elbowed him.

Cormac blushed slightly, shaking his head. "I am not jealous!"

"Only a jealous person would say that." Iya piped up, smiling evilly at him.

He shot her a dark look. "I am not! It's not my fault I haven't found her yet." I didn't know who her was, but my mind went blank as Josh rested his hand on my thigh. I tensed, shooting daggers at him as I took his hand and returned it to his lap.

"Now you know how I feel." He whispered. I stuck my tongue out at him, and immediately he followed suite. Gradually, he leaned down to kiss me.

"Own! Room!" Cormac protested.