Its Not About The Money Money Money

I really love this song! I loved when music was just music and people having fun now music is eh... We still have some good artist out there not many. Such as (Rip) XXX TENTACION, Eminem, BTS (the English versions of their songs are so powerful) etc. like Jessie J said "it's not about the money money money... we just want to make the world dance and forget about the price tags...money can't buy us happiness" money can't buy happiness or their wouldn't be any suicides in Hollywood right now. God rest their souls.

On happy note. Stay beautiful and love one another.

~~~
The next morning I woke up to screaming. My mother's high pitched scream scared me out of bed, literally. I fell on my face hitting my nose.
"Ahh. Ssss" I hissed in pain.

She screamed again.

I hurriedly pulled  on my robe and slippers running down the stairs, Porter hot on my tail.

"Ma you alright? What is it?" We ran into the kitchen.

Mom was teary eyed over  a giant box on the counter, she held a red and black jeweled dress in her hands.

Oh god...

My crying mother dropped the dress and hugged me.

"Mija did you rob somebody?" She added staring into my eyes while grabbing my shoulders.

"What? Mom no. I didn't steal anything"

"Whoa mom she's right it's from Trent" Porter looked up from the box, there was a letter that he opened inside.
"What!" Mom rushed to his side snatching the letter from his grip.

"Oh. Aw baby" she hugged me tightly.

This was very weird. I pat her back gently

"You have to go Kendyl" my mom said after releasing me
"Go where?"
"To the banquet of course!"
"The what!?"
I was very confused, can you blame me? It was seven in the morning.

"Mm" She shoved the letter in my hand

I read it over, twice.
"Oh. Yeah he asked me and I said I'll go with him but-"

I walked over to the box with dress, shoes and accessories.

"-I didn't know he was going to buy this for me. I specifically told him no!" I huffed scratching my scalp.

I seriously need to deep condition my hair.

"I'm going back to bed" Porter excused himself before running back upstairs.

"Well baby what are you going to do? If you don't want to go tell him" she crossed her arms
"I'll call him"

I ran up to my room searching for my cellphone, dialing Trent's number quickly I waited for the ring.

He answered on the third ring
"Hey Kay what's up, did you get my gift?"

"Trent I specifically said not to buy the dress" I huffed pacing the room

"I take it you don't like the dress?"

"No....I love the dress. The fact was that it was too expensive Trent, that's the problem"