Giving Thanks

A/N this is Kendyl's clubbing fit :)

SOME MORE PORTER AND MELANIE DRAMA 😈

~•~
After dinner, we sat in the family room discussing where we were going for Melanie's after party.

Mel giddily sat cross-legged drinking her very expensive looking wine, she took a small sip.

Brat.

At a glance, I  watched Porter openly stare intensely at Mel from the love seat he sat in.

God he was hopeless.

I tsk inwardly shaking my head, Mel shifted her posture from her spot in between Delilah and I.

"There better be drinks!" Trent abruptly yelled from the left of me, finishing his beer.

Alright, so all the adults were in the game room playing some old people game. ha! So we went out to buy drinks, no chasers of course.

I giggled placing my empty glass on the glass surface of coffee table.

"Trust me. There will be" Melanie standing up and heading for the kitchen

"Anybody want anything?" We shook our heads.

"No I'm good" I said

"Nah" Trent raised the beer can, opening his second.

"Don't get all light weight on me now" I teased whispering in his ear. Melanie disappeared into the kitchen.

Trent gave me a "Yeah right" look before putting the can to his lips.

What I do to be that can. Wait what!?

"I'll be right back"  Porter excused himself to the kitchen. Uh oh this probably won't end well.

Delilah scooted closer to me, leaning in.

"What do think will happen?" She whispered

"Maybe talk I don't know" I shrugged.

"Doubt it. They're fucking" she bluntly stated.

I choked on my saliva.

Trent patted my back lightly, nonchalantly sipping is drink.

Dear God

She smiled teasingly leaning back into the cushion, arms crossed.

"Absolutely not. Ew gross" I cringed, once I recovered.

"Awe you poor naive little baby. Are you still are virgin Kay?" She asked

I flushed bright red, canceling out the white in my dress.

Somebody save me!

"Oh. You so are!" She laughed suddenly intrigued

Trent dropped is arm on the back of the  chair making it even more awkward than it was.

I can tell he was enjoying this.