Gone 2 Long

If you are BEAN comment BEAN and your favorite PM members.

I Stan for Zion hard. Call me Mrs. Kuwonu 💎

TRENT POV

I drove to Manhattan after my classes to meet up with guys. I was my third day back in New York, everything looks and feels different. There were many more  business  residences in the old abandoned lot I used to skateboard in back in high school.

"Damn why happened to this place?" Our once small homey town in green hill was now a tycoon valley. Metaphorically speaking.

As a growing business owner/entrepreneur. I learned a few things in Cali. 1-You must have a genuine idea, anything that's good works really. Just make sure it's original enough. 2-What category does it fall under. Such as; automotive, beauty etc. And lastly, identify the right business for you; Give yourself permission to explore.

I have speak on being the youngest male entrepreneur in a couple of weeks, I still need to finish preparing my speech. My secretary and I have a lot to go over in the next few days.

I arrived at the small familiar cafe. I parked  my car near the meteor for a time slot of two hours.

I waved at my friend through the full glass window. I knocked slight startling the person who's back was turned to me.

He jumped laughing a little. I entered giving my best guy a hug.

"What's going my man! How are you?" Porter asked exchanging hugs.

Jordan grinned doing the same. "Man you got tall. Damn I was taller than you!" He laughed taking his seat at the table for six.

"I'm a man now didn't you hear?"

"Eww gross" Renae and Mel said in unison.

"So how are you beautiful ladies?"

"I'm great, well except for the fact that Kendyl is not here yet.  I wanted to wait until she got here to tell you all the big news, but since we've been waiting I'll just say it. Jordan and I are expecting" she squealed

"Wow Mel congratulations"

"We can finally do play dates. The twins and Bailey will love that!" Renae grinned

Porter and Renae had their daughter two years after high school and the twins a year ago. They're almost ten months now, Porter sends me pictures of the little rascals all the time. You'd think I would be their godfather.

Porter was serving in the Marines at that time his daughter was born, I did bootcamp after high school. We were in the same camp for six weeks. I dropped out immediately after.

"How are the little monsters?" I questioned teasingly.

"The boys? So much personality! Bailey? She's great except for the fact that she comes home after daycare telling me she has a boyfriend! I was ready to beat the little fucker, then I realized she's two so...." he trailed off. We all bursted into hysterics.

"Where is Kay? She's taking way too long" I'll call her"

My heart rate picked up at the thought of meeting Kendyl again. Then immediately I thought of that guy, Ken. Fucking Ken!

I felt the tips of my ears burn red.

"Dude you okay?" Porter noticed my sudden frustration.

I forced a smile "Yeah I'm aight"

The phone rang four times before she answered. Her sweet angelic voice spoke into the phone
"Hello?" She panted

"Where are you chica? We're here awaiting your arrival!" Mel said, we eyed her.