Harmony & Love

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH YOU GUYS. XD This has been sitting in my drafts for like almost 3 years I cry for my procrastination.  Keep in mind some things I'm mentioning involve real teams but with fictional places. Hope you enjoy this cheesy chapter, I'm rushing these last few to get you guys to the end. <3

For the next 3 days, Trent and I spent almost every day together. Since the passing of his grandmother, I've been his distraction.

To be honest, I wanted to ask him where his girlfriend was and why I'm there instead of here, but I didn't push.

~•~

"Why are we here?" Trent asked as we pulled into the parking lot of a large shopping mall.

"You've been in a rut lately and I wanted to cheer you up!" I grinned getting out of the car. An angry Trent followed behind complaining.

"I don't need cheering up. I'm happy see-" He fake grinned pointing to his annoyingly handsome face.

ugh I wanted to kiss him so bad

"Yeah Yeah, sure I believe you" I smirked pushing through the revolving doors. We were greeted with the hissing sound of the AC  units at a full blast. The cold atmosphere ent nice chills up and down my arm, relaxing my nerves.

"This place is packed" he fussed as stepping on the escalator

"Will you stop complaining?" I laughed walking into the first store we saw.

It was a Men's Dept store from a popular chain, I really didn't pay attention to the name.

"How about this suit?" I asked picking up a causal black-tie attire.

"It's nice I guess.. what do I need a suit for anyway?" Trent was finally engaging, he took his time looking through the rack of tuxedos adjacent to mine.

"I have a surprise for you later" I casually mumbled hoping up a brown one. He shooked his head and then asked.

"A tux for what exactly?"

"I have a surprise for you later. It's a big one"

"For someone, who doesn't like surprises you sure love giving them" he smirked.

And for the first time in weeks, I witnessed the first real smile.

Three hours of shopping later, we finally got the two tuxedos; a pair of slacks, a leather jacket a clean black top, and shoes to match.

"Okay next thing on the agenda today. Don't be mad but I booked a tiny spa treatment for you" I confessed skeptically.

"KAY!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry you were depressed and I thought you needed to relax. Besides, it comes with a free massage"

"I don't need a spa day. I'm a dude-"

"Of course you do. Self-care is very important. Plus it's only like 30 minutes so it won't be too bad." I argued convincingly

Contemplating, he sighed in frustration rubbing his neck aggressively.

"Fine fine I'll do it"

"Yay Yay" I excitingly jumped up and down and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Rolling his eyes,  he walked into the spa with the information I gave him.

With 30 minutes to spare, I called Porter and Mel letting them the plan was in motion. The surprise was an NBA game with this favorite team. Miami Heats VS. Knicks with front row seats.