Part 1

"Baby pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?!! It would do wonders for my job interview if they saw how much I care for others by adopting a kid! If I don't have something like that under my belt then they'll just choose Paige; you know the one that always ruins my life?" Screamed Veronica.

"But babe, a kid right now? I'm only 25, I don't want kids right now, I don't even visit my brother because his midgets will eat me!!! You'll find another way I'm sure." said Christian.

"But-"

"No buts. Find another way. I can't deal with crying little babies all day. My schedule will be all messed up."

"I wasn't suggesting adopting a baby. I was thinking of an older kid that will be able to stick around long enough for me to get the job."

"But-"

"So it's settled. We're getting a kid-uh young adult."

"Whatever makes you happy, as long as it doesn't talk to me then I don't really care." He sighed hopelessly.

---------------------------------------------

I see them getting closer and closer, I keep running and don't look back until I trip and scrape my knee. I know I can't stay down, I have to keep going no matter how much blood runs down my leg or how much pain I'm in. I attempt to get up when someone grabs me from behind and I scream and kick with all I might and suddenly stop when I feel his hot breath tickle my neck and I hear him say the words, "I don't know why you try so hard to get away when you know I will always find you. And this time, there's no one around to save you."

Then I wake up. This is the 4th time this week that I've had this dream and it always ends the same. Sometimes I wish it just comes true so I wouldn't have to rot in this Hell hole people call "life". I tiptoe to the bathroom to wash up before climbing back into bed just waiting for the alarm to wake everyone else up. 6:45. Right on time. Everyone gets up and starts to fix their beds while I look out the window wishing I could go outside again, even just for a minute. I've been caught many a time escaping this place so now i'm in "suspension" for two months. Great. I get to spend another day doing absolutely nothing but listen to Rachel bla bla bla about how the guard screwed her last night. The only thing that would screw her would be some old perve guy that lost sight in both eyes. Hmm I wonder if there's any around so she'd actually be telling the truth, but nobody believes her anyways. It seems a bit too loud for a Monday, so I'm guessing people are here looking for a kid. Big whoop. Nobody will want me again, I made sure of it giving myself the record of running away and being a bitch to whoever "adopted" me so they would return me. I'll just sit back and wait to see the sad soul be taken just to be brought back the next day which happens every 9 out of 10 times.

"Hey! Good morning my sexy Teresa!" Toby said while winking at me.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that Tiny Toby?!" I yelled loud enough for the whole room to stop and look at us and I just start bursting out laughing.

"I'm not tiny!!! You want me to pull my pants down and show you? again?" giving my inner upper leg a squeeze and giving me another wink.

"Toby, you know the last time you did that, we were 6 and you were pretty small for your age." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He gasped looking around to see the others clear out of the room chuckling at him and I had the pleasure of seeing him turn beet red. Point 1 for me.

Toby was actually pretty sexy with his six pack abs and his delicious smile with his gorgeous black smooth hair. He's my best friend and we go wayyyyy back and we have always been there for each other. Even when I got adopted, he would escape to break me out and we would just roam the streets hoping nobody would find us but no luck. The only reason I'm not trying to get with him is because he's the only good part of what's left of my life and I don't want to ruin that if he gets taken and i'll never see him again. That's the only thing I fear in the world except for... him.

"Babe? Life to Harmony. Hello? Are you actually thinking about my package?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I said if you were thinking about Mr. Toby jr to not say anything at all so I'm guessing you were?" His lips turning into a smirk.

"No!!!! You punk ass, I wasn't!" Throwing a pillow at him for making me blush.

"I know. You were thinking about him weren't you?"

Yes.

"No. I was just thinking about how you're going to need a wheelchair when I'm done beating your ass!"

"Oh really? I'd like to see you try!" He teased.

I kneeled at the edge of the bed to get at eye level with him while running my fingers up and down his chest while placing small kisses across his jawbone and I heard him moan and he pulled me closer to him and then I knew I got him where I needed him. I quickly pulled him onto the bed so I was straddling him while smothering his face with a pillow. Point 2 for me. Then he start tickling me to stop smothering him and when I couldn't take anymore I stopped and we just kept laughing.

"If I knew you were going to do that, I wouldn't mind getting my "ass beaten". He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

He reached to cup my face with his hands and brought me closer to his while lightly kissing my lips and then a bit rougher when I returned the kiss and I felt him pulling my hair which really turned me on. I know I shouldn't be doing this but he feels so right. He ended up on top of me and start going up my shirt about to pull it off when we heard keys jingling in the hall so he quickly got off and sat in his original chair while giving me a dissatisfied look and mouthed the words, "I knew you wanted Mr.Toby jr." Then gave me a smirk.

I threw a pillow at him while fixing my hair and began a "normal" conversation with him when the door was opened by Ms.Garcia.

"Harmony, pack your things. You're leaving in 4 hours." And walked out leaving both me and Toby confused.