(6) Missing me, princess?

When did Maddie and Jax started dating?? Like how? They dont even looked at eachother, talk to eachother and now they're dating! I'm gonna let them tell me as soon as possible but how??

It is now last period and its Gym class yehey!! And i have it with my girls and the guys. We went to the girls locker and changed into our PE shirt and shorts after that the girls Chloe,Fiona,Becca and Allyson walked out. I pulled Maddie back inside and look at her intently.

"Spill!" I said and she looked confused "After lunch, before the bell rung? I heard you and Jax talking in the empty classroom after lunch!"

"What do you mean?" She looked at me innocently

"Ohh c'mon don't act innocent i saw him kissing you and i heard he called you babe?" She sighed

"Alright! You caught us. I am sorry for not telling you sooner and please dont hate me that im dating you're brother" I looked at her shocked

"Why would I hate you? I'm happy for you and my brother you two are a perfect couple." She smiled and hugged me

"Thank you so much!" I smiled

"No thank you for making my brother the luckiest boy" we both let go and walk to the gym. And i think Jax heard us and turn around, I smirked at him then walked up to them.

"Hey!" We greeted

"Have you seen Ryder?" I asked then the guys and girls smirked "What I'm just asking where he is?"

"Are you already missing me princess?" a sexy voice spoke up from behind Wait? Sexy voice?! Keep it together Alexa act cool!

He just another arrogant and cocky guy so keep it together.. okay breathe alexa breathe.

"No! Im just asking them where you were cause you might be dead by now so maybe if i knew i could ready for your funeral!" I replied and the guys be like 'Ohh! Burn!'

"Well if I die i'll haunt you down!" He said like hes talking to a 5 year old kid

"Not if I haunt your dreams first douche!" He raised his eyebrows

"Run!" I looked at him confuse "Run!"

"If he says run your better run before he attacks you" Jacob spoke.

I started running around the gym with Ryder chasing me, i kept laughing that made me slow down. I stopped on my tracks and looked behind seeing Ryder gone, until he surprise me from behind and I jumped. He started laughing non stop, i glared at him then he stopped laughing and wiped a tear.

"You should have seen you're face" he laughed again, I crossed my arms over my chest and walk away I grabbed my powder and spill in on the floor "Lexa!! I'm sorry" he ran up to me until i moved aside and he slipped then hit his face on the hard wall.

"Payback's a bitch!" I looked at the girls and the guys laughing their asses out. I walked up to them, then the teacher scolded us for wasting her time and now we got a punishment of running 20 laps around the gym.

❀❀❀

After running like hours we are all panting and out of breathe, we went back to the lockers and changed back in our normal and good-scented clothes.

"There's a first senior party tonight! Girls we'll go to Lexa's house at 6 and the party starts at 9 so we better get going!" Fiona spoke up

"Woah! Woah! I did not agree with this or I mean We did not agree into this" I replied

"Well its a first senior party and Dylan is hosting it!"

"Dylan?" The girls said in unison

"Dylan Monroe the most popular captain quarterback and he got hooked up to fiona and hes the one that throws the best parties of all highschool student body" Maddie answered for them and there confuse faces turned into a realization face.

"Hold up! Hook up with Fiona?" Becca asks

"Now that what happens when you shove your book to your head!" Chloe replied sarcastically.

"Atleast I read and try to learn not the one who hangs-out with guys in their gameroom playing some Counter strike shit!" Becca replied.

"Alright! Before anything happens let get out the boys might be waiting" Maddie spoke. We all walked out and saw the boys talking, we walked up to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Allyson asked

"We're talking about Dylan's party tonight!" Jordan answered Man! They looked so cute if they become a couple!

"I'm so excited for the party!" Fiona squealed

"Of course she is" Zach scoffed and Fiona stuck out her tongue like a 5 year old.

"Anyhow could you guys pick us up at 9 tonight?" Fiona asked

"They won't pick us up" I answered and everyone looked at me confuse. "Me and Allyson are gonna drive us to the party. I to the boys and Allyson to the girls"

"Why are you gonna drive us to the party?" Jacob asked

"Shes heavy weight" Blaze spoke

"How could we believe her that shes heavy weight look at her" Ryder responded

"I can drink 4 bottle of vodkas, 2 bottles of tequilas and 6 beers in one go without even puking and being drunk as fuck" I responded he raise his eyebrow

"How can you prove that?" Ryder asked me looking at me not believing of what I said.

"How bout a bet? Hundred dollars? You and I drink tonight without being drunk or puking?" I challenged him with a smirk on my face.

"I think I accept the challenge!" Ryder agrees.

"Well get your Hundred dollars ready cause shes absolutely gonna win!" Fiona spoke.

"Good luck with that man!" Zach and Jax said in unison patting Ryder's back.

"Classes are over! Get out of my gym!" The coach yelled and we walked out. Walking in the hallway like we own the place, people moves aside until the the quarterback himself stopped our tracks.

"Hey! I have a party tonight and i'm inviting you guys to come!" He said looking at me and I felt Ryder tense beside me.

"We'll come dont worry!" Ryder answered calmly

"Alright! I'll see you guys tonight. And i'll be expecting you Alexa!" He said winking at me and walk away. We reached the parking lot and they all went to their cars leaving me and Ryder.

"Good luck!" Ryder spoke I raise my eyebrows.

"Tell that to yourself cause I know you'll need it more!" I replied

"I'll see you lose tonight" Ryder said wih a smirk

"No! I'll see you lose tonight" I responded