(16) Be ready!

Alexa's POV

After knowing who Ryder is I was stunned that he was a Maxford the king of the Race track. Once I saw the box it has a pay check and 3 car keys, my Uncle said we could all get that in Europe where Ryder's Dad hid his treasuries I might say.

We walked out of the house but not forgetting to say good bye, as we walk to his car I spoke.

"Want to get your mind off things?" I asked looking at him and opened the door for me, after he went in.

"I guess?" He replied, I rolled my eyes at him

"How bout we go to the bar with everyone?" I asked him and hopefully he agrees. I bit my lip waiting for his answer "Or we can go bowling?" He smiled

"Bowling it is! I don't want you to carry me again" He chuckle,I smiled and kiss his cheek "I can't wait for our date" he mutter, I chuckle and he drove off.

There's a silence between us, its not awkward but comfortable. I could see in the corner of my eyes Ryder or let's say Blake keep glancing to me.

"So what do I call you now?" I asked facing my body to him with my legs cross.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean! Ohhhh!" I sang and he chuckle. "But I mean is what do I call you now Ryder Matthews or Blake Maxford?"

"What name you wanna call me? Its fine for both, if you call me Blake you're the first one and Ryder thats up to you." He said

"I can't think properly right now!!! I'm hungryyy!!!" I whined, and my stomach grumble

"I could tell" He laugh and made a stop to the nearest diner.

"Thank youu!!" I praised, he unbuckle my seat belt then I looked at his shimmering Hazel eyes and emotion of happiness is all that I could see

"Are you gonna break my heart if we became a couple?" I asked out of blue he looked at me.

"I'm not planning to break your heart, and I promise to you that I will take care of you, not hurt you." He smiled so am I, without any hesitation I hugged him as he grabbed my waist and put it into his lap then he wrapped his arms on my waist.

"Thank you!" As I put my head on the crook of his neck.

"For what?"

"For Everything" I pulled away and looked at eachothers eyes "But I still hungry though" He laugh

"Way to ruin the moment princess!" I grin, he peck my lips and opened the door then we hopped out. We enter the diner and sat by the window.

"Hi! What could I get for you?" A girl looked like our age twirling her hair around her finger. Ryder looked at her but went back to the menu signing he doesn't care.

"I would like Cheesy Mac n' Cheese with Nachos and a Strawberry milkshake!" I said to her but she kept looking at Ryder with lust. I'm not jealous if you think of that but its annoying.

Ryder looked at her again then looked at me "Are you gonna take our order or just stand there looking like a fucking mannequin?" He scowl, the girl grabbed her paper and pen.

"Again! Mine is Cheesy Mac n' Cheese with Nachos and a Strawberry milkshake!" I repeated, she wrote it on the pad.

"Mine is the same but Chocolate milkshake!" He said. The girl repeated our orders and stomped away. Few minutes our food arrive and I started digging in, I stopped eating realizing Ryder was looking at me amused. "Sorry!" He started eating

"Creep" I mutter. Few minutes both of us done.

"So thought of it already?" Ryder asked

"Yeah I'm! Blake!" I smirk. He put his arms behind his head and lean in the sit.

"That name comes out of your own mouth is sexy!" He said dragging the word, I chuckle.

"I think I change my mind going in the bowling alley I want to bring you somewhere else!" I chirp, he raise his eyebrow "The one and only The street" he smirked

"If you're bringing me to the street that means you're challenging me to race you?" I nodded. "It's final the street it is"

❀❀❀

"So where is this street being held??" Blake asked

"I don't know but take a left" as he drove to the left. If you're guessing where we off to, we are going to Ben's to get my car. "Stop in that driveway" As I point to Ben's driveway, he pull up and we both hopped out of his Range Rover.

I walked to Ben's porch and knocked I heard shuffling of shoes and the door was opened. "Hey Alex!" Ben greeted "and hello to you ?"

"Hey Ben this is Blake Maxford!" He looked shocked and open the door wider so we could enter.

"You're alive?" He asked and Blake nodded. "Well what's up?"

"We are going to The Street!" He nodded and walked to the secret door. And Blake looked at it with awww.

"Like what you see Maxford?" Ben spoke smirking

"Hell yeah!" As we enter the garage full of cars. I walked to the car that I picked with Blake behind me "Is that a lamborghini aventador lp700?" Blake asked

"Yes it is! Its has an engine 3x faster than a ferrari and Mustang engine" Ben explained

"I'll get this ben!" I looked at him and he threw me the Keys I smiled "go to your car i'll meet you outside!" I said to Blake. He walked out, ben opened the garage hatch and I hopped in inside put the key on the ignition and revv the engine.

"Ahh its a music to my ears" I said to myself. I pressed the gas pedal and drove out the garage. I saw Blake's car waiting for me outside I drove beside him.

"Lead the way princess!" He said and I drove off with him towing behind.

Be ready cause the Queen is coming!