(26) 20 or 21 questions?

Ryder/Blake's POV

I am at her kitchen and Alexa kept wincing and hissing while I dab the ice on her wrist and Man its hard she she kept removing it like a baby not want to eat a vegetable.

"Come on princess stop moving" I groaned.

"But it hurts" She whined.

I wish she whines for more if you know what I mean ;)

"I feel like am talking to a little baby" As I leaned on the kitchen counter beside her.

"Cause I am your little baby?!" She spoke looking at me, I chuckle.

"I guess cause you're shorter than me you're my baby so that makes sense though" She put her hand on her heart and gasp.

"I hate you!" She pouted and cross her arms.

"Aww! Come on! You love me anyways" As I kiss her lips which she kiss back and I pull away. "So are we going to the party or?"

"Me I won't he might be there but you its fine" She spoke. I took my phone and looked at the time its 6pm.

"Do you still remember that I asked you out?" She nodded. "Well its already 6 and i'll pick you up at 7."

"Hold it! You're taking me out in an hour?" I nodded "And what would I wear?"

"Something warm and comfortable but classy. And also bring extra clothes" She nodded thinking.

"Okay! See you at 7!" She jump down from the counter and peck my lips and ran up to her room.

I think she got posses by a little kid.

Alexa's POV

I am now in my room and I heard the front door close so I guess he left already. I walk to my bathroom and took a shower after 10 minutes I'm done I put my robe on and walk to my closet.

Hmmm? What to wear? What to wear?

"Something warm and comfortable but classy" I said to myself. I walk around and found it! (⬆️) I put it on and put some mascara, winged eyeliner and a lip gloss. I took my phone from my bed and checked the time 6:50 wow I took that long?

I grabbed my bag that has tasels below with my duffle bag with my extra clothes. I walk out of my room and went to the kitchen, I put my bag in the counter and went to the fridge I took out my whiskey-cola drink I really drink it like a soda even it has whiskey mixed on it. I closed it and I heard a knock on the door, I ran to it with my bag then open it seeing Blake standing there looking goddess as ever.

"You ready?" He asked grabbing my duffle bag. I nodded "Just to let you know we're driving for an hour" I nodded and we walk to his car. He opened the car door for me and I mumble 'thank you' then he ran to his side putting the duffle bag at the back and hopped on.

"So an hour drive and I don't want to sleep you know what I'm thinking" I said buckling myself and crossing my legs and face my body towards him.

"20 or 21 questions?" He suggested.

"Neither but sure! I start! Favorite color? Mine Black and pink." I started

"Red and black. Favorite genre of song? Mine Pop,Hip-Hop and classic"

" Classic is boring but mine is Pop, Hip-Hop and Rnb. Favorite food? Mine Chinese and Italian"

"For you its boring but for me no. But my favorite is Chinese and Japanese. And what Hip-Hop song and artist are you into?"

"Been On, Good life by G-eazy and Black Barbie, Stupid hoe and No Frauds by Nicki Minaj how bout you?"

"Goosebumps, Beibs in the trap by Travis Scott and XO TOUR Llif3 by Lil Uzi Vert"

"Really? I like XO TOUR Llif3 and Beibs in the trap too! I think we really have something in common" I said and turn the radio on and we looked at eachother surprise.

"I just poured a eight in a liter
Throw some jolly ranchers in make it sweeter
Versace my clothes I'm with a white ho
And she snortin' three lines like Adidas
Got a black girl rolling off molly
Got a White bitch snorting up snow" Blake sang

"Say she want real niggas in the party
Parents gon' leave the keys to the condo
Bitch close the door, there's shit on your nose (that coca)
She said she want more
So I'mma get more
Yeah I'mma get more
Bitch close the door, the shit on your nose
She said she want more
So I'mma get more
Yeah I'mma get more" I continue

"I just poured a eight in a liter
But a white bitch sniffin' on Bieber
Are you sure you want to party with the demons?
Bitch, looking for a phone I ain't seen it
Toe frost bit water no Fiji
Free Stix I'm poured up and I'm leanin'
I got a couple pussy niggas in their feelings
Cause their main bitch wanna come see me
She said she want more
Your girl is a hoe, you need to let go
She fucked all my bros, she's snorting the snow (that coca)
Now she's touching her toes
She got Anna Nicole all on her nose
If they kick down the door we gon' get locked for sure
She said she want more
Fuck it, I'mma get more

I just poured a eight in a liter
Throw some jolly ranchers in make it sweeter
Versace my clothes I'm with a white ho
And she snortin' three lines like Adidas
Got a black girl rolling off molly
Got a white bitch snortin' on snow
Say she want real niggas in the party
Parents gonna leave the keys to the condo
Bitch close the door, the shit on her nose (that coca)
She said she want more
So I'mma get more
Yeah I'mma get more
Bitch close the door, the shit on her nose
She said she want more
So I'mma get more
Yeah I'mma get more" We sang together and laugh in the end.

"You're not bad" Blake complimented.

"Same as yourself but why did you told to bring extra clothes?" I asked him

"Well we might end the date late sooo..... And its dangerous to go back sleepy and tired so yeh!" I rolled my eyes.

"But I think I change my mind not sleeping because of the heavy traffic ahead of us. So wake me up when we're there!" I said.

"But if you want to be comfortable I have a pillow and a blanket at back" He said and I looked af him confuse, he glance at me "I sleep in here when I have free period and study hall" I nodded and took the pillow and blanket at the back and place it where it set me confortable. I sniff the blanket and I could smell his cologne.

"Why does your guys cologne stay longer rather than girls?" I asked him.

"Not to be sound rude or anything princess but you gotta ask your mom for that" I nodded and starting drifting off to sleep and darkness took over.