(36) Is that my oreos?!

Carter up top⬆️

"So here's your room if you need anything or recreate your room just call me or Jax" I said as he started unpacking.

"But sis could we like but stuff I really don't like this kind of room?" He asked.

"Okay be ready!" I said as I walk downstairs. "Jordan! I need your pick up." He nodded and threw me his keys "Thanks"

"Where you going?" Blake asked coming out from he kitchen eating my babies.

"Is that my oreos!" He nodded and I took the pack from his hands "Don't yu dare touch my babies!" I warned him and ate it.

"Ready!" Dylan said..

"Okay lets go!" I said glaring at Blake and we drove to the mall.

I parked in near the entrance so it would be easy

"So where do I get stuff?" Dylan asked looking at me. Well he's 15 but he has the same height as me!

"The store!" I snicker, he rolled his eyes "Come on!" We entered the mall and walk to the house decor store. "Go on shop all you want!" I said and he nodded.

"Wait anything?"

"Having Rich pack parents you could get anything" He nodded and ran to an aisle.

It's been 3 fuckin hours and we are still in this store. I'm now holding two carts and god knows what is next.

"So what better? This plain one or this has stripes on it?" He asked showing a bed sheet.

"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"Don't answer me with another question so which is better?"

"The stripes one" He nodded and put the stripes in the cart. "Are we done now?" I moaned in annoyance.

"Almost just one more thing" As he grab a black headphones. "Okay where good!" I sigh in relief. We walk to the cashier and she punched everything.

"$1000 in total!" She chirp. Well someone loves her job. I have her my credit card and she swiped it and give it back. "Are you Jax Colton's sister?" The girl asked.

"Yeah I am! Alexa" She smiled and bid our goodbyes. We wall out the store then to the parking. We fill up the trunk and hopped in. And drove off

"You guy are the populars aren't you?" Dylan asked.

"Yep!"

"What you guys known for?"

"I'm known for a Colton, Maddie and Allyson are known for gossips, my other friends well you'll meet them tomorrow like Becca she's known for her smartness, Chloe is known as our geek and Fiona she's known as cheerleading captain. And for Jax, Blake, Jacob, Jordan and the other one Zach are known as bad boys"

"So I could be popular just being a Colton?" I nodded in response and we reach our driveway seeing a Black Mustang and an Black SUV. "Who's car are those?" Dylan pointed.

"Carter" We both hopped out the car and walk inside seeing Carter talking to everyone. "Hey! We're back" I greeted, they nod and I sat down so is Dylan beside me.

"Hey Dyl! I'm Carter your older brother" He hug Dylan which he return.

"So whats up?"

"I saw the news yesterday and the police are looking everywhere to find you!" My eyes widen but then the door burst open. We looked at it and saw Zach,Chloe,Becca,Fiona and Kaden panting.

"Guys you okay?" Jacob asked walking up to them and closed the door behind them.

"Actually not!" Fiona breathe out.

"We are all in class and well all of us here got piss to Mr. Belkins and then Zach grab a gun from his bag and shoot him. Kaden here punched the Mr. Yati when he entered the room and everything went so fast. It became a riot! And well three of us just knock out three cops so now they are after us!" Chloe spoke

"Are you guys insane!" Maddie exclaimed and Jax opened the T.V

"This just in 5 students from Weston High started a riot in their school and 2 boys killed two teachers by the witnesses and 3 girls knocked out 3 police men!" The news said and they show their pictures "Oh! And the police are still looking for this people since yesterday! If you know where they are please report them to the police immediatly" she finished showing our pictures from the screen.

I turned off the T.V and looked at everyone "We are not safe here anymore! That fucking Miles used us!" I stood up in frustration.

"What will we do now that the police are looking for us? Our parents will flip!" Allyson said.

"You guys can't stay here any longer! Grab your phones and you guys are flying to Europe tonight!" Carter spoke.

"What about school? The Summer Dance!" Becca spoke.

"Your lives are more important! Lets go!" He commanded and we all hopped in the 2 SUV's and drove to his safe house.

We reached his house and I walked in like I own the place hearing Carter and Jax sigh. What? I used to go her all the time. I was greeted by some of Carter's gang members until I saw someone walk in, I gasp and squeal.

"Geo!!" I squeal running up to him and wrapped my hand on his necks and my legs on his torso.

"Hey! Lex" I let go of him and he smiled back at me. "Wow! You grew up!"

"Gosh I miss you! And you look more buff!" I said punching his chest, he chuckle and someone clears his throat behind. I turned and saw Blake standing their with an annoyed look. "Blake this is Geo my bestfriend! Geo this is Blake my boyfriend!" I smiled looking at them. They both nodded at eachother and Carter called me and told to take a rest first before the flight, I nodded and grab Blake.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him once I settle in on my bed.

"Sorry its just not really used to those kind of stuff" He sigh sitting on the edge of the bed. I went over him and wrap my arms on his neck, he smirk and I let go of my arms but he grab them and put them back.

I bit my lip and he kiss me. It was turning into a heat make out session but if course both of us need to breathe, I look around and realize that Blake was hovered on top of me amd me laying on my back. He smiled and peck me on the lip.

"I love you Princess!" As he lay down beside me.

"I love you too" As I put my head on his chest and started drifting off to deep slumber.