(11) Well that was kind of entertaining

I'm still at my room still searching for an 'appropriate attire' not minding time until.

"Jax! Alexa! Down now!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I poke my head from my door same as Jax poke his head form his door.

"Be down in a sec!" We yelled back in unison. We looked at each other wierdly and slam our doors shut.

I walk back to my walk-in-closet searching for something to put on, Im currently wearing a pink tank too and jean shorts. I stop in front of my sets of casual/comfortable clothes. Having a mom that is a fashion designer os really stressing.

"Now!" She commanded

Well now I have no choice. I pick a plain black shirt and a white shorts and took out a white low cut converse, I put it on then I went to my make up dresser and put some mascara and lipgloss.

I wish this will do!

I ran downstairs and saw Jax wearing a plain black shirt and white boy shorts and white low cut converse. What the?!!

"What are you wearing?" I asked as I approach him.

"I guess I could ask you the same thing. What are you wearing?" And before I could answer his question, someone knocks on the door and mom walked out from the kitchen.

"I'll get it" she said and looked at us. "What are you two up tonight?"

"I also asked her that same que-" Jax was cut off by some woman.

"Dad! The guests are here!" I yelled from downstairs and he walked down, then greeted the guest.

"Behave yourselves" We nodded

"Now answer the question!" Jax said

"I dont have nothing to wear so this!" I said pointing at my clothing "And whats that?" I said pointing at his clothes.

"Same as yours duh!" I rolled my eyes at him. Well im waiting for an explanation and he gave me that!.

"Go up and change you idiot!" I commanded.

"Why would I change its comfortable!" He replied, and now I'm feeling his gonna blow up any second.

"Well I dont want to us to be looking like freakin' twins!"

"Maybe you're the one to change cause I gu-" he got off of mom clearing her throat. We both looked at her then she raised her eyebrow, and I looked behind her seeing a man and a woman with their two children girl and boy.

"My apologies" I said

"Same as well." Jax spoke

"Well that was kind of entertaining" the boy spoke quietly. I snicker I'm gonna love this kid. He looked at me wierdly i think he heard you? I smiled at the boy

"Sit down, Sit down" Mom spoke

"Thank you for the invite again Nicky and I'm sorry for my eldest son being late."The woman said

"No worries Rachel!" Mom assured.

❀❀❀

"So what school do you both attend to?" Rachel asked us both.

"We attend at Weston high" I replied

"Really? My son goes there as well! He's a Senior"

"So are we, but what his name by the way?" But before she answers the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it! That might be Justin and Jasmine" I stood up from seat until dad spoke up.

"Honey! Justin called and he said he can't come cause something came up" I nodded and went to the door, I opened it and saw.

"Hey Ryder! What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here for the dinner" he replied rudely (still not sure if thats a word) "I'm their eldest son! Now can I?!" I nodded, I moved to the side to let him in and close the door behind him.

"That kitchen's that way" I instructed quietly

"I know! I dont need any instruction!" He's pissed.

What did you do?

I don't know? How would I know

He walked to the kitchen and he's greeted by his and my parents so is Jax then his siblings. He greeted them all and sat infront of me where's the vacant chair in placed, I continued eating until I felt his gaze on me. I looked at him and he continued eating while holding his fork with force and his neck is turning red and his veins started showing.

"May I be excuse?" I asked the Adults. They all nodded then I went to the upstair hallway and started walking back and forth breathing heavily.

He's pissed

He's scary at the moment

I'm scared of him right now!

Of course you are

I can't be afraid of him! What's happening to me I mean I never be afraid of a guy before, well except when I was younger though but why?

"Why am I scared of him?!" I yelled at myself, I walk inside my room and lock the door behind me"No! No! This can't be happening, I'm done with guys I...I can't like him! He just another jerk! I need to get out of this! Ahhhhh!" I screamed and punch the mirror.

"Alexa! Whats happening?!" Someone yelled from the otherside Ryder?

"Alex! Open up!" Jax started banging the door.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted and feel hot tears streaming down my face and my hand kept stinging, I wipe my tears. I need to get out now! I need something to be stressed out. The street!

"Alex! If you don't open this me and Ryder will kick this door down! You got that!" Jax yelled. He has a temper, I need to hurry!

I ran to my closet and change to a black hoddie with black leggings then went to my under bed and saw a black box. I pull it out and opened it I last used them 3 years ago, I took one of my car keys and closed the box and put it back under my bed.

"Alexa! Open this! Or we'll kick it down!" Ryder yelled but now I hear many voices.

Its now or never!

"I don't care!" I went to my bedside table drawer and took out another key. I put the other on my key on my pocket then my phone until.

BANG!

My door just got kicked down! They enter my room with worried faces and Jax looked like he's gonna blow. Oh god what now? Alexa think! Think!

BINGO!

"Nicole?" Dad looked at me.

"I'm so sorry!" I said and opened my window and jump out.