(25) Sunshine?

"It is now fourth quarter of the game and its 98 for Weston High and 100 for Preston High is in the lead! But we still have 15 seconds on the clock for Weston high to score! It an Intense game for everyone

Preston Eagles has the ball and shoots but didnt hit the ring, Weston Lions stole it and pass it to Lion 12 he dribbles but Eagle 24 block his way. We still have 6 seconds on the clock"

"GO WESTON EAGLES!" Us girls yelled and Jax looked at Jace and nodded.

"Lion 12 pass it Lion 15 but also got block, he passed it to Lion 14 and we have 3 seconds on the clock. He throws the ball to the ring.

3

2

1

And it shoots! For Three points! Weston High Wins the Game! The score is 100-101"

BUZZERR!!

They gave the trophy to Jax and they took a pic of the team. We all ran to the court and hug our guys.

"We win!" I said to Ryder wrapping my arms on his neck, I don't care even if his sweaty.

"Well if it wasn't for your cheers I thought I wouldn't shoot it" I smiled at him

And before I could react he crashed his lip into mine, it was slow but passionate I kissed back and his hands found my waist pulling me closer breaking our space between us, I grabbed his soft hair and he groaned in the kiss I smiled and pull away breathless. And we put out forehead against eachother and looked in eachothers eyes.

"I love you!" He said, I bit my lip thinking if I could say it back, Am I ready? Am I okay to say it back? "Its okay if you don't say it back yet! I understand your not ready but I'll wait" He peck my lips and I smiled at him.

"Thank you but now I guess you take a shower cause you stink!" He smirked "No! Now off you go! I still have to say congratulations to my brother." I let go of him and he made a whining sounds, I raise my eyebrow and he ran to the shower room. I shook my head at his childish actions.

I walk to where Jax is, I saw him with Maddie and the others so I walked up to them.

"Hey bro! Congrats!" I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thanks but of course we wouldn't do it without our favorite cheerleaders am I right?" He said looking at Maddie and winked at her, she blush.

"Okay well you guys need to take a shower you might spread sweaty germs to the others" I spoke and he chuckle then kiss Maddie's cheeks and ran off.

"You're brother is so sweet!" Maddie cooed. I looked at her with disgust.

"I know but when it comes out of your mouth I find it digusting! So no!" I spoke walking away to the empty quiet halls looking around and without noticing I bump into someone.

"Sorry!" I mutter and looked up.

"Sunshine?" He asked then smirked.

"Isaac?" I felt nervousness and scared rush in my body.

"I never thought I would see you here baby!" He whispered in my ear giving me shivers of digust rush through. "Cat got your tongue?" He kissed me under my ear.

"I got to go" I mumbled and started walking away but failed, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"You think I will let you go after losing you?!" He asked calmly but stern. I gulped and looked around.

"Y...yes?" I stutter, and he gripped my wrist tighter and I know that gonna leave a bruise. "Isaac its hurts" I yelp

"Princess?!" Ryder yelled getting out of the gym looking worried.

Ryder/Blake's POV

"Maddie where's Alex?" I asked her.

"After the guys walking to the bathroom she walk out but I don't know where she went" I nodded and ran out the gym.

"Princess?!" I yelled looking to my left.

"Ryder!" She yelled back and I looked to my right, seeing her scared with a guy holding her wrist, I ran up to them.

"Dude! Back off!" I removed his hand from my princess wrist and pushed him but he caught his balance.

"Why would I back off she's mine!" He exclaimed. And tried to grab Alexa's hand but key word 'tried' I put her behind me.

"I never thought the actions movie that I watched was gonna mixed up with chick flicks? Ow!" She whispered but wince. I punch the guy straight in the face making him fall back and unconcious. Ha! I punch good you just got knocked out!. I turn around and hold her hand seeing her right hand turning into purple.

"Come on! Let's get you home to take care of that" She nodded and gave me my keys and put my hand on her back guiding her out of the school.

We reach my car and I opened the door for her and threw my duffle bag in back and closed it then ran to my side. I started the engine and pull out the parking.

"Who's that?" I asked out of blue, she glance at me and sigh.

"Isaac! He's the guy that we saw at Dylan's party. He's my ex-boyfriend that used to abuse me and treat me like shit" She spoke looking at the window, I looked ar her and intertwine our fingers together.

"Don't worry he won't be near to you ever again as long as I am here" I put her hand to my lips and kissed her knuckles, she smiled at me and look back at the window.

That prick won't ever get near her ever again. If I see his face I wreck it like a piece of beer bottle!

No one hurts or lay a finger on my princess!

Bad Boy's Princess  ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें