19. FYI

"Get your lazy ass out of the bed!" Tom commanded as he opened the drapes in Sarah's room, letting the midday sunlight in.

Sarah groaned and covered her face with a pillow.

"Okay... Rooster! Attack!"

Sarah felt Rooster jump on the bed, shoving his nose under the pillow, sniffing and trying to lick her face.

"No! Stop! Rooster!" She begged with a raspy voice. "Okay, okay! I'm getting up!" She surrendered, uncovering her face.

"I made us lunch!" Tom stated proudly.

"You made us lunch?" She asked with one eye open.

"Well, I ordered it, which in my book is the same as making it," he snapped his fingers.

Sarah snorted, looking at her sharp looking friend  he had dark blue skinny pants and a white button down white t-shirt  his hair perfectly styled as usual.

"Chop! Chop! Come on!" He added, clapping his hands and walking out of the room.

Sarah followed him, stretching her arms over her head, she was still wearing the white tank top and blue jeans from the night before. Her mouth watered when she saw the Chinese take away containers on the coffee table.

"God, I love you," she told Tom.

Tom sat by the table. "Got you Chow Mein and dumplings."

"You know me so well," she remarked, sitting across from him.

"Now, you have to explain to me why you didn't come home last night..." One eyebrow up on his forehead.

She could not help but to grin at the memory of everything that happened.

"You have that stupid look in your face, you know?" He affirmed, poking at his food with the chopsticks.

"What look?"

"The look in love people get, so annoying."

She sighed and took a bite of a dumpling.

"Hold on!" A disbelieving look on his face. "You're not denying it?"

She chewed on her food before answering. "It's just that... Hamdan is so... and I'm like..."

"You can't even put a sentence together!"

"I know!" She cleared her throat. "He's so sweet and funny and he's such a gentleman and so unbearably handsome! Oh God! He's ridiculous and he has strong arms..." She hinted. "So strong that they can hold you up while you wrap your legs around him and he kisses you passionately..."

Tom's jaw dropped. "Wow! You really know how to comfort a grieving man."

She bursted out laughing. "It was not all we did. It was mostly talking and just hanging out, FYI."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "All night long?"

She nodded.

"Nothing else happened?"

She shook her head.

"Okay, I need details."

She straightened herself up. "Before, I have to tell you the best part, you're going to die."

Tom put his food down. "What?"

"When we were saying goodbye he asked me to..."

Tom's eyes opened like saucers.

"Go away with him for the weekend!" Sarah announced.

"What? Where?" He yelled.

"I don't know! He gets a kick out of not telling me stuff!" She complained.