7~Obedient Child

* I DIDN'T EDIT THIS CHAPTER YET SO TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES*

 This is dedicated to JannyPandas.  She left one of the best comments on my last chapter and I couldn't help but to laugh about the cookie monster part of it! Thanks for the comment that made my day a little bit brighter JannyPandas! And thanks to all my new fan & readers!!!

Happy Birthday to my best Asian friend, Mona!! XOXOXOXO! I hope you have a great birthday and love the decorations on your locker when you saw it this morning: D now you’re a big 15!!! Love you :) Your best-est friend, Kerna :D

I love talking but I know you guys want to start reading chapter seven right now, so I'll shut up and let you do that! Happy reading :D

7~Obedient Child

Payton P.O.V.

"That was fast," Trisha said nudging me in the ribcage while peeking over at my packet.

I smiled for no particular reason I'm a very smart girl. That's what mom and daddy told me and it never failed to bring a smile upon my face. “You’re like a super computer. How can you possible fit all those number and letter in your head to finish this packet so quickly?" 

"What can I say, ma'am is a genius," I laughed. Trisha just stuck her tongue out at me and begun filling in the answers on her pack. 

"So what are you doing after school?" She asked with her eyes focused on her sheet. I shrugged, "Whatever Tristen has in store for me today" I told her. Lately I haven't had a lot of time to spend with Trisha. It's either I had to work out or she had to babysit at the pack house, so the only time I really see her is at school. 

A smile made its way slowly a crossed my best friend lips. She looked up at me with one eyebrow raised, dropping her pen and pushing her packet a side, forgetting all about the Algebra she had to finish before the bell. "So what's going on between you two?" she asked me. “Ever since the day he apologized to you, you haven't said much about him." 

Oh, Tristen....

There was the sound of a desk sliding on the carpet of the classroom floor and the sound stopped right behind me. Both Trisha and I gave each other funny looks before turning around and looking at the blonde head diva. He slapped her books down on the desk and sat down in the seat before leaning over and smiling at us. 

"Hey" she said shyly as her green eyes twinkled with happiness. Even though she looked happy she looked on edge and....nervous.

If I were her I would be nervous too. After all I've got suspended twice in the last three years because of her, with the last time being a little over ten weeks ago. You would think Brianna would have her limits to who she picks on and who she doesn't but this girl doesn't. For crying out loud, she picked on me daily and I'm the Beta's daughter! So I wonder what must have hit her upside the head.