28~Family

WARNING=Unedited!

I have a situation that is currently going on with his guy at the moment. I don't know what I feel about him anymore I'm just mad. Writing makes me feel somewhat better so here's chapter 28!

Happy Birthday to my shinng star of a niece Victoria! =D 8

Odd but pretty cool friend Lucia! ;D 15

The smart and nerd Alysha! :) 15

And last but not least Woodie!  :D 15

28~Family 

Tristen P.O.V.

As sick as this is going to sound but right now I'm loving the taste of blood. Her  was thick, and sweat like a drug but better. If I'd known he blood would taste this good I would've marked me sooner because all I really want to do at this moment is let my caninis break skin again so I could get another taste of the exotic drink. 

Her sent was another story. She clearly enjoyed me marking her by the sounds coming out of her mouth, she was aware of those sounds coming out of her mouth but I knew that she wasn't aware of her arousal. It was faint but it was still there and that's what pushed me to sink my teeth into her neck.

I was aroused too but thank good she was too into it to feel it brushing up against her thigh. I honestly think that if she were suppose to feel my arousal and smell her own then she would've tried pushing me away with the impression that I wanted to completely mate which is true but not until she was ready. 

I carried my small mate over to the bed that I'm sure we will be sharing for now onwards. She was slowly fading in and out of consciousness in my arms. I don't think that she's suppose to pass out once i mark her but I wasn't worried. My wolf was telling me that she was ok and it's just the thrill, surprise, passion and lust that made her pass out once I marked her. 

As soon as I laid her down on the bed I didn't want to let her go so I laid down with her. The wounds from my caninis were a bright red color and I couldn't help but to feel proud and feel like a weight have been lifted off of my shoulders.

At this moment there were just positives. Not negatives at all...... 

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. "Tristen!"

I spoke too soon. 

Why did I even call them?

Because you were worried bout your mate and had to share your stress with someone. We could've handled the whole situation ourselves with out call dad.