Chapter Seventeen: Alpha (Part Two)

The President informed the United Nations of this. Then they called all the countries and informed them of this threat. They all readied their military for anything.

*******

As all of this is happening, Kristen woke up from her sleep, in a trance-like state. She was being called to go to a place (that place is the drilling site). She went there, without telling her mother.

She reached thirty minutes later. She was seen by the Mel'Gorians and Al'Karas there.

"Who are you, girl?"

Without speaking, she used her powers against them.

*******

The URPF jumped from their system into our system. As they appeared, they are 500,000 kilometers away from Earth. The small ships began their descent into Earth. The Chronos also moved. The laser drill was then already being charged, becoming brighter and brighter over time.

The United Nations implanted their secret weapons, planetary guns. They are to be used to fire incoming objects from space. As the ships neared, the planetary guns locked. Then as the ships entered the atmosphere, the guns fired. Many came crashing into the surface.

The Chronos was already nearing. It was a bit slow (even though it could travel 200,000 kilometers per hour).

It was now at its position. The laser drill was now very bright.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It fired on the earth.

*******

Kristen snapped out of her trance. She saw again the first vision. Then she saw another vision.

She was in the vision. The laser was seen on the sky. She now knew what to do. Then the vision ended.

.

.

She opened her eyes. She was in the middle of the site. She saw in the sky a bright white beam. It was the laser in her vision. She knew what to do now.

It almost hit the ground and her when she used her telekinesis to stop the beam. A shield, in front of her, protecting her and The Earth from destruction. She tried to push and push it, but it was hard. The laser beam was like a very heavy rock, hard to move.

*******

Kerulian has been sending more powerful coronal mass ejections lately. It is a sign that it is almost ready to destroy itself.

"Evacuate everyone to SAVIOR. NOW!!" Ulethia told.

They all went to spacecrafts headed to SAVIOR. They all went inside, into the chambers.

The doors were all closed. Gravity and oxygen were applied to the ship.

Queen Ulethia went to the bridge. "Prepare to leave."

3.

2.

1.

"NOW!"

SAVIOR moved, going away. As it ventured outside the magnetic field of Kihla, it was struck by electrically-charged particles. Electricity is disrupted. Then, the shields are activated.

After a few moments, Kerulian sent a final CME toward Erdi. Then, it imploded.

They all saw it.

"FASTER!" Ulethia requested.

SAVIOR sped up.

Then, Kerulian sent the remaining waves in all directions.

It burned Erdi, then Kihla.

Queen Ulethia reached into the mind of Tyson, then said, "Goodbye, Tyson."

The blast struck SAVIOR.