Chapter 9 - Schemes

This chapter is dedicated to @minx91 for following me and adding my story to her reading list.

Also to @sleepy-bun and @DamarisTuscano for voting and adding my story to your reading list..

Additional chapter...

😊😊😊😊

-----------

"Really???....how moving meimei is....to instantly barge in my inner chamber..you even forgot your own etiquette.."..

"Mu Jin, Jin Zan!!!! give 20 slap each of 2nd meimei two maids, they ignore the proper protocols and let meimei defy our house rules"..my voice full of authority..

The maids haven't recovered yet but instantly felt a pain in their faces..

"How dare you slap my personal maids"Who are y-..she angrily shout and grab the wrist of Mu Jin..

She don't understand..how did this conversation turn against her..she cannot recover immediately because of the aura emitting from that hideous woman..

Her face were covered by veil,..but she can feel the cold gaze..like a man sitting above others...

Especially her commanding voice..full of authority..it gives an aura that it shouldn't be defy..even her own father nor the emperor cannot give that frightening tone..

"Meimei, tell me...WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?"I cut what she is trying to say and ask with my gentlest voice like talking to a child....calm yet dangerous..

" I'am the di or legitimate daughter of Su residence, the great prime minister of this dynasty, personally given a decree by the emperor himself to become the honored wangfei of Duan Wangfu"...

"Behaving like this...is like slapping our father in his face...what if meimei conduct would be spread in the entire kingdom??..would meimei endure this kind of humiliation?"

"jiejie trully cares for you..that is why I 'am punishing your servant in order to save meimei face..but why is it meimei is accusing jiejie to be a bad person?"...I intentionally let my voice broked..to give a pitiful image...and trembled lightly...

Su Bai Lu suddenly widened her two watery eyes..and felt an extreme coldness seep into her body..she slowly loosen her grip to Mu Jin and let her two personal maids be slapped..

She can't rebuke this hideous woman..she can't even recognised her jiejie..where is the coward and weak jiejie of her...because right now there is only a ferocious beast waiting for her prey to fall deeply into her trap..

~~~~~~~~~

My good meimei has a very laughable expression on her face right now...how does it feel to be helpless..you come to disturb my preparation?..hmp..lets see who is more pitiful and tell me..who is the better actress???..i smirked...

------

Author's Note

Here is the image of our good meimei...

Su Bai Lua