Chapter 54

Early in the morning a silhouette of a lady lazingly laying in a couch while admiring the scenery. A small smile can be seen in her small oval shape face indicating her mood is good.

Su Qian MEng, ask her two maid servants to collect any news that might happened inside of the palace yesterday and the result did not disappoint her. It was far from what she expected from an ordinary laxative poison. She only thought to give her a lesson but losing favor from the emperor and to endure the heavy punishment was not in her plan.

That poison in this era is not rare and can easily detect by a physician however it was not like that in her case. She should be thankful that the underground organization from her past life gave her tremendous knowledge in medical and poison field. As time went by, new generations conducted research and improve the ability of poisons and she is one of those.

There are ingredients that were not recognized by the people here that could make a simple laxative poison into an odorless and colorless that will be an impossible feat for any physician from ancient era to detect.

Chinese Bloodroot is a common flower and can be found at the foot of the mountains, she describes the specific flower and let Mu Jin to bring her some. No one knew how this ordinary flower can be fatal if being use in a laxative poison.

All the servants are doing their own chores with a great care since the event yesterday proves the importance of the mistress in the Duan Wangfu.

"Isnt the concubines are entitled to give their daily greetings?" Su Qian Meng ask Jin Zan, since she transmigrated she truly look forward to the fights between women and became one of the participants.

Before her two personal maids can give her the answer, an old woman voice is currently asking for an audience.

Su Qian Meng stood with the help of Jin Zhan," Bring Xia Mama in the receiving hall while I change my robe." Mu Jin respectfully nod.

It didnt take long for Xia Mama to see the mistress of Duan Wangfu, she immediately bow to pay respect. She has seen different women doing numerous things to look beautiful however, the woman in front only wear a simple white robe which perfectly fitted to her young but well developed body, her hair is casually held by a silver jade buyao and there is no hint of any powder in her smooth face.

Some nobles would take a moment to prepare themselves ignoring the people who are waiting, believing they are above to anyone yet a respectable Wangfei only took less than half an hour to receive a servant like her.

Seeing the old lady, Su Qian Meng immediately held the old body to be more comfortable," Xia mama body is no longer young, if it is not important leave this kind of work to much younger ones. "

Su Qian Meng place is located at the farthest part of Duan Wangfu but the scenery inside is truly to her liking. Since privacy is what she needs to protect herself but she knew her place is being monitored by that man. But she will find a bargain to earn her freedom from his clutches, she already got sick being watched in her past life that suffocates her.

She knew the road from the main hall to her pavilion would take a great toll to an old body like Xia Mama but she accidentally touches the old lady wrist that made her shock for a second, she secretly peeks at Xia Mama and knew that people around that man is no ordinary. Xia mama might look like a fragile old lady to anyone but upon feeling her pulse reveal that her body is much better than any grown up. The blood flow is in a great condition and there is no trace of her organs being weakening that should be expected in her age.

Xia Mama appreciate the gesture of Duan Wangfei, "Wangfei this servant is the only close female maid that allowed by Wangye to serve him. And this servant take pride to this privilege."

"This servant is here by the command of Wangye to ask Wangfei to accompany him in the dining hall." Xia Mama gently said and her sharp eye caught the changes within the woman sweet face, and decided to support her master to completely catch this magnificent woman.

Upon reaching their destination, she can see Yan Hong Tian calmly sitting in front of the table, there is no impatient nor complain in his face. He handsomely raise the jade cup to smell the tea and take a sip.

Xia Mama immediately walk in front and announce the arrival of the mistress of Duan Wangfu.

Qie greets Wangye, Su Qian Meng shyly said while giving her bow.

Yan Hong Tian, didnt immediately react but only give her a penetrating gaze that can see everything that lays in front of him.

Su Qian MEng cant help but to get nervous a little but she assured herself that there is no way this man knew her part in the event that happen inside of the palace yesterday.

Xia mama can see how uncomfortable Wangfei and instantly think of ways to help her," Cough, Cough. "

The interruption made Yan Hong Tian realize his action and immediately gave permission to sit.

And Immediately the different mouthwatering delicacies was served that immediately gain the appetite of Su Qian Meng since she only has a soup in dinner, maybe she can ask to have her own kitchen in the near future.

While Su Qian Meng was focus in the foods, the man in front of her also has a chance to appreciate more her beauty.

Yan Hong Tian had seen different kind of beauties; a gentle one, a seductress, elegant and many more but no one had gain his interest. Seeing his wife natural face, simple dress and a light fragrance coming from her body gave him a refreshed feeling. He slowly turn his gaze in the jade tea in his palm, waiting for the woman to serve him food but his expectation can only met by disappointment. Because the woman who is his legal wife and hold the position of a respected Duan Wangfei immediately dig in forgetting the fact that she needs to serve her husband first!