Chapter 39

my beloved readers, my updates to my story will be random and no specific schedule..

Im now facing my last year in college (hopefully🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽)..hahaha and Im currently working with two research...Expect that I have no free time to think about the continuation...😭😭😭😭

..thank you for having time to check out this story...😘😘😘

-enjoy-

------------------

Yan Xiao Mo leisurely approach the two figures, the elder one respectfully bow towards him while the woman in a silver robed happily stroking the golden feathers of the phoenix, her entire attention is solely in the majestic figure infront of her.

Su Qian Meng already heard the footsteps of two person approaching them, she doesn't possess a high level of martial arts but this body possess a very sensitive hearing

But she choose to ignore them and let herself lost in the master piece, aside for being mercenary, she is also a big fan of antiques , especially things that carried history and stories to tell.

She believes that this rare things has their own soul.

the young eunuch feel offended for his master being ignored, even the young lady is accompanied by Elder Lin, " Inso-!"

before the eunuch could reprimand the woman , Rui Wangye raise his hand to stop the servant

Elder Lin only slightly bow her head with indifferent voice " Rui Wangye "

"tsk"

Yan Xiao Mo, practice martial arts so he heard the small sound created by the woman, her voice contains irritation and she reluctantly turn her face.

he knew that her ugly appearance is false but he didn't expect it be beautiful beyond words.

her elegant back resembles a "white lotus" yet facing her is like looking at a calm sea.

there is no panic nor fear but indifference, but it was also the first time a person bravely welcome his gaze.

such a clear eyes that can see beneath the mask, uneasiness fill his heart but he choose to ignore it and charmingly smile to her "sister in law".

minutes have passed until he can feel his smile stiffen yet the woman doesn't have a slightest hint to show respect infront of him.

with her big and innocent eyes no one have the heart to reprimand her, " Duan Wangfei let me introduce Rui Wangye the  4th prince of Yan Dynasty " Lin mama calmly face Su qian meng but her voice is full of respect.

su qian meng questioning gaze suddenly enlightened then became a bashful maiden, she shyly bow her haid " This commoner greets wangye " her demeanor is gentle and her voice is sweeter than any candy.

Such a cunning girl, a second ago she is irritated but the moment she turn her face, she act like a timid girl

" stop with the formalities, benwang is younger with 2nd brother and wish to make sister in law comfortable, "

Su qian meng can't help but to sneer, what formalities? she didn't even bend her knee!

"what is sister in law doing in front of the Phoenix pavilion? "

hearing the prince question, su qian meng nervously played her little fingers, with a tiny pink in her cheeks " Duan Wangye wish for chenqie to see the most beautiful place inside of the palace "

Yan Xiao Mo eyes instantly turn cold but instantly vanished, he gently smiled " 2nd brother is trully fond of sister in law, this Phoenix pavilion is the momento of the deceased empress, such a magnificent palace made to show the undying love, a pity it was not appreciated long "