Chapter 42

Hey fellas!!!!!...

Since it was my birthday last week, author decided to treat you with new update!!!!!!...

Enjoy.!!!!😙😙😙😙

-------------------

Yan yao yao could no longer endure her rage, while everyone around her are still in daze upon the words they heard from "the bastard wife".

Without caring to her appearance, her pale and sickly face was instantly replaced like a mad woman, she no longer hid her hostility she cannot wait to tear that despicable enchanting face and cut her poisonous tongue.

" your not going to help your wangfei?, the third princess face is not looking good " General Jiang anxiously ask the second prince

Yan Hong Tian only coldly smile
" a woman without a backbone doesn't deserve this prince recognition, my destined path is full of thorns and conspiracy. If this simple scheme and a petty woman can easily defeat her, then she no longer need to stay beside this prince ".

Jiang Mo Chen chuckles, his friend said it with indifferent face, however they knew the second prince very well. He was a kind of man who would never hesitate to abandon and ignore people he doesn't care especially women.

But, Su Qian Meng spend her first day in Duan Wangfu unscratched, he let the personal attendant of his dicease mother to accompany her and more importantly he intentionally cut his conversation with the emperor to follow his wife. If Su Qian Meng is not special, then he really don't know what to think. He would rather spend his time thinking of strategies in war than to guess his friend inner mind.

"Slap"

They can see the woman in silver robe fell with her left cheek shade in red, Lin Mama instantly coax the wangfei, she cannot help but to blame oneself, being immersed with her brilliant words toward the common people left her in daze and made her reaction late.

Su Qian Meng hid her swelling cheek and forcing herself to stop her sob, her body trembling. People can see drops of tears in white jade, they cannot help but to pity the woman and held a disdain to the third princess.

Every word that came out from the lips of Duan Wangfei immediately touch their numb hearts. Every slaves experience the unfair treatment of the world and they can only bitterly endure it, however a 15 year-old girl can see the truth behind their obedient face.

Unknown to everyone, Su Qian Meng have her signature "victory smile".

Su Qian Meng planned to provoke this spoiled princess and reveal her wretched face. She slowly put out the laxative poison hidden in her beautiful trimmed nails.

Flashback

Mu Jin slowly approach her mistress "mistress these are the sachets with flower fragrance you ask for nubi to buy"

Su qian Meng lightly smiled, the things she ask for Mu Jin are ingredients to prepare a powerful laxative but she order to hide its existence since she knew there are spies who are silently monitoring her actions.

The imperial palace is a dangerous place coated in gold, even though she came from a modern world she is fond of discovering histories buried from a thousand years ago. Her simple hobby became her support to live peacefully in this era.

Afterall, no soldier will go to war without his armor and weapons.

-----------

Lin Mama gently help the wangfei to stand but her expressionless face have a killing aura.