Chapter 21 - First Night

I can't tease you anymore..hehehe..here is our most awaited chapter...😘😘😘

--------------

The tall silhouette slowly approaching  the bed..

Under the candlelight and cold breeze coming from the slightly opened window gives a creepy feeling..

His light chuckle can only be heard by her...but it was enough to feel an extreme pressure that resulting a sweet and sticky liquid that wants to come out from her throat..

But it doesn't mean that it could intimidate her, she look aggressively at that pair of deep black eyes without showing any discomfort..

His moonlight black silk hair is freely swaying with the cold breeze, his body is well proportioned, his red robed only enhanced his alluring physique...half of his face is covered by a black mask but it only gives a mysterious and enchanting charm to anyone who would look....his perfectly carved jaw that gives manliness to his body..

Anyone would be tempted to snatch the mask and witness a devastating good looks...

His step is light but steady, his breathing is soft but strong, especially the fragrance coming from his body could turn any woman in craziness..

The man stood in front of Su Qian Meng, his two hands clasped at his back with his enchanting grin that is visible and the unmistakably  interest in his eyes..

Su Qian Meng can only lift her head and welcome those penetrating gaze without planning to back down...

Her beauty was truly liked an immortal deity, especially the eye catching red mole resting in the middle of her smooth forehead, gives an otherworld feeling that would engraved to your soul, he received a report that his wangfei beauty is enough to ruin numerous countries and make men be controlled within her palm willingly..

But it was not the physical appearance that caught his attention but the wicked and cunning little mind of his wangfei..

He observed the different schemes this woman shown, it was truly amusing..

It even made his plan altered...no woman ever entered his eyes nor worthy of his attention,  but this woman gives him surprises.

But looking closely to this woman, her phoenix shaped eyes are the most enchanting,  it was crystal clear, so pure that nothing would be able to taint it....eyes that could see beneath the surface..

No living man could resist such irresistible eyes, no one can't help but be wary or else you would be pulled by those gaze..

No one ever look directly to his eyes and dare to meet his gaze, except to his trusted friends...even the highly officials doesn't dare, but meeting with her gaze gives him emotions that he can't explain..

He slowly touch her chin and instantly felt the finest and smoothest skin he ever felt, so comfortable..

" benwang has only arrived, and wangfei immediately scold benwang...wangfei is ignorant but benwang doesn't have those lowly hobbies but benwang is willing to show wangfei various and exciting hobbies that would surely loved and enjoyed by wangfei, especially in bed activities..." his eyes is full of mischief and his voice is like a melody that could hypnotised any maiden, especially if it was coming from those finely thin lips that are colored like a fresh cheery..

" Is wangfei willing to accompany benwang?...and a single second cost a thousand gold, we must not waste our time and hurriedly consummate our bridal night.." Yan Hong Tian can't help but tease this wangfei....her face immediately reddened like a fine riped peach, her face showing an innocent expression,  different from her cold and aloof face...

Su Qian Meng immediately slap the beautiful hand that touching her chin, his fingertips felt so cold yet it was deeply engraved to her skin

She doesn't understand why his presence alone gives an uncomfortable feeling, she already have seen countless different kind of men and good looking faces but in front of this powerful and domineering man, she acts like a teenager girl meeting with her first love...

Lan Yunqi didn't even give her this kind of attraction,  she can only hold and restraint herself, she immediately restore her cold face but she can't hide her pink blushed cheeks..

" wangye must be joking, qie fully understand that we are married in name only, wangye didn't even prepare the rightful ceremony of welcoming your wangfei" her eyes full of provocation...

Yan Hong Tian can't help but to smile, this little fox is trying to be brave but she failed to cover her embarrassment..

He didn't even bother that Su Qian Meng slap his hand, if this was known to his subordinates, they would believe it is the end of the world..

After all Yan Hong Tian hates touching other people physically , but he was the one who initiate to touch a person and seems enjoying himself interacting with his ferocious wangfei...

" wangfei is greatly wronged, benwang was informed that wangfei is gravely ill, benwang doesn't have a choice but to cancel all the preparations to let wangfei reciprocate.." his voice carriess a pitiful sound..

He slowly get the wooden chair and elegantly sitted himself in front of Su Qian Meng..

" wangye was surprised that wangfei procession heading towards this wangfu, originally benwang try to understand wangfei circumstances and suggest to postponed the wedding day but benwang was truly moved when wangfei said those passionate words outside of Duan Wangfu, confessing wangfei desire to enter wangfu is benwang greatest fortune.." he said while sitting leisurely  at the wooden chair

Su Qian Meng can only chocked what she is going to say and be speechless, this man is trully no ordinary, this cunning man! He used her every moves to rebuke her speech, doesn't even left anything for her.

Yan Hong Tian gives a satisfying smile while watching the changes of her expression..

" Dont blame wangye for not giving wangfei a proper feast, benwang only prepared the necessary, benwang doesn't want his treasure to be seen by others" his eyes so deep that even Su Qian Meng can't read his true emotions, she can only helplessly turn her gaze away..

WHAT SURPRISED!, she already made a huge commotion when her sedan was broken and when she was obstruct by his steward, is Duan Wangfu lacking in maidservants that preparing a feast is impossible?! WHAT TREASURE?!, his men intentionally reveal her face in front of the crowd, is he looking down on me? Or think Im stupid?

Su Qian Meng unconsciously touch and massage her temple, she can easily dealt with those people but in front of this man he could make her head extremely painful, this is the first time Su Qian Meng lost in her speech