Chapter 16 - Hidden Room

-on the other side of the wangfu-

In the hidden courtyard, stood 3 elegant men....to the far left is the man who are renown as the famous great general...his stoic and indifferent face gives chill but also heroic aura..his manly face were strikingly handsome, his face is not as soft as jade but gives an aura of a veteran in war...his body is well proportioned with his honey colored skin is an exotic view that make all the maiden fell for his silhouette...he is General Jiang Mo Chen..

The general won numerous war and successfully defended the border...with his military family background,  he was nurtured to be a warrior,  a shield to his country and a spear to protect his people...

Common people respect him, children idolised him, highly officials seek his support even the favored shu guifei for her son...unfortunately the young general already pledge his undying loyalty to the 2nd prince..

His loyalty is secretly concealed to the public even to the great emperor. ....they view him as a neutral party to avoid unnecessary casualties..

On the other right is a young man with a scholar appearance..his skin is fair that gives a feminine feeling but despite his youthful countenance and kind temperament hides a vicious personality..this person is Xi Yi the personal doctor of duan wangfu...but he also have another name in underworld " Black Doctor"...this nickname wasn't given for nothing..it was said that although his medical skill is beyond the imperial doctors, he also have the hobby of extreme tortures and gruesome human experiments..

It would depend on his mood whether he will cure the person or not,  even the highly officials couldn't easily invite him and the imperial family can't afford to offend him..

No one knows his identity nor his true appearance..he always hide his face with a human skin...only with the presence of duan wangye he will reveal his true face..

He will do anything to support and pleased this man who are destined to be on top...

And lastly the man at the center with half of his face covered by a black mask, gives a mystical aura..only revealing his perfectly carved jade like jaw...his glossy black hair is simply tide with a white jade that gives an easygoing feeling..

But his eyes is as dark as the midnight...that hides everything  and no one is allowed to take a glimpse

His red moist lips is like a living temptress..so captivating yet extremely dangerous..

His body is slender but there is no feminine feeling but intimidation..with his perfectly carved slender legs..he is already  considered to be the center of envy...even without revealing his face  could easily gain affection from the fairer sex..

The man is no other than the 2nd duan wangye Yan Hong Tian..the son of the emperor and the deceased empress..

The 2nd prince never cared for anything else even when he was given a marriage decree by the emperor..he only received it indifferently. ...

Even Shu Guifei was very disappointed..she expect the 2nd prince to refuse and throw a tantrum but instead give her a mocking gaze...

But in front of them the 2nd prince is in deep thoughts..his red lips is grinning that gives an eerie feeling...the two outstanding men can only shake their heads...they may be childhood friends but they really can't understand this person...even one bit..

"Hong Tian, what are you spacing about?"..Jiang Mo Chen asked curiously...

Yan Hong Tian only raised his head with his eyes showed a playful gaze..and sat leisurely in the extravagance golden coach with a grin that doesn't left his red lips..

"That is right..everyone outside is talking about your marriage today..are you not going to go at your bridal room and deflower a maiden...".Xi Yi chuckled ...teasing Yan Hong Tian..

When they are secretly gathered in this hidden room they can call each other without the honorific names..

Yan Hong Tian only give him a cold glance...

"I heard  your wangfei have a quite reputation..they said she have a hideous face and her family neglect her..it seems Shu Guifei really hate you to bestow that kind of woman to be your main wife...".Jiang Mo Chen said indifferently..

"Tsk.tsk...Mo Chen you shouldn't believe what tha people are saying....they spreading rumours but no actual proof...tsk..tsk..I am afraid that even our almighty young general is fearless and unmatched in war...is seems that our general can easily persuade by such simple rumours...how frightening that sooner or later our great Yan Dynasty will be doomed..."..Xi Yi mockingly said with his eyes full of provication..

"YOU...!!!!"..Jiang Mo Chen can't hide his fury in his face..this sly doctor truly love to bully him ever since they are children..

Yan Hong Tian silently listen to their bickering..with his mind in somewhere else..nobody can guess what this elegant man is thinking...

Suddenly a black robed man appeared out of nowher..

The Black robed man is the personal bodyguard of Yan Hong Tian and a part of his childhood friends..

He is the younger brother of Xi Yi...even they are brothers..but their appearance and personality is different...Xi Yi may have a scholarly appearance but Xi Zhie have a ferocious aura...his hard face and bronze skin is manly but doesn't lessen his exquisite facial features..his strength could also rival the great general Jiang Mo Chen...but choose to serve the 2nd prince in shadow..he is the hand and feet of duan wangye outside...

Walking slowly towards the 2nd prince..his eyes can't conceal the amusement he witness outside the wangfu...

He whispered everything that happen outside, how the dart reveal the face of wangfei and also how cunning the wangfei is with her words that make the head steward speechless...

Immediately laughter can be heard that echo inside the hidden room..the general and the sly doctor was dumbfounded and helplessly look at the wangye that were laughing so hard...