Lollipops - Prologue

Naomi Serdeys was not the usual emotional teenage girl. She wasn't one to stress over boys or get involved in drama of the sort.

She didn't care for attention—she didn't need any—and she didn't care for her family—she didn't have one anyway.

Naomi decided that, even though she had a rough background, and a life-threatening disease, she could still live her life just as she wanted to. She decided to focus on the positive aspects of her life, and, as well, to share positivity. If she saw someone frowning, or even droop their head a little, she'd hand them a lollipop.

If she was happy, then she decided that everyone else should be too.

As time flew by and she grew on, Naomi had shorter and shorter time left, and so, she wanted to live her short life to the fullest.

But, despite her happy aura, none of her classmates noticed her inner sadness—they all believed that the girl who handed out lollipops was as jolly as one could be, and that she chose to be alone.

Naomi, the girl with long, golden hair who danced in the flowers and sucked on lollipops, was intriguing though, and perhaps it was this that caused a group of four special boys to notice her.

Perhaps it was this that caused one to be jealous of her.

Perhaps it was this that caused one to become her best friend.

Perhaps it was this that caused one to love her as a sister.

Perhaps it was this that caused one to be her lover.

Perhaps, just maybe, she could live her life to the fullest.