isn't an update

Hey readers, this isn't an update, but I just wanted to address an issue I guess.

Alright so in my last chapter, Naomi was cured from cancer, which is definitely a cause for celebration, because it means that she will not be dying!

However, a few of the comments I received weren't really pleased over the fact that Naomi was cured, and were more angry instead. One of the comments that was left was so rude that I just deleted it because I didn't want anyone to start an argument.

'Noo, that's just stupid.'

'mmmm no thanks, I'm out.'

Quite frankly, that's just plain disrespectful. I've spent over a year writing this story, and the fact that people are telling me that they're not going to read my story anymore because they want Naomi to die just has me sad.

In case you don't know, there have been known cases in which the cancer in a person's body has just disappeared, even without treatment. Even if that is unlikely, it can very well happen. It literally has happened to people.

I made this story not just for entertainment, but to give people a sense of hope. Naomi had already accepted that she was going to die at this point, but she survived, just like many other people have, and many other people will. I don't like the fact that people are telling me how I should write my story, that I have created, and I have worked hard on.

If you don't like that Naomi is going to live, then I guess you can leave this story, it's your choice. However, I would really like to take this chance to address my special readers who continue to read my story, vote on chapters, comment, and support me. I am so grateful for you guys, you don't even know. If I didn't have the support for this story that you guys give me, then I wouldn't be continuing it, but I am because of you guys.

And to the people who have blatantly told me they are leaving my story, farewell. None of you ever commented or voted on my story up until now, and if you're that unfaithful to it then what were you even doing here in the first place?

Naomi was a survivor of cancer, just like many other people have been. Even if she is a fictional character, I will not let her die. I need to give people the sense of hope that they need to keep fighting and overcome any type of obstacle they face.

Anyway, thank you to the readers who took the time to read this A/N, because I know it was probably really boring for you to read. But I just had to put my message out there.

The next chapter will be up in a few days, likely before my birthday!

Love,
Manny