chapter 3: fine..

yoongi's p.o.v.

why am i doing this again? right, because friends help each other out. i finish the last problem of y/n's homework and i groan. i look over to y/n, peacefully on her phone, scrolling through instagram. i notice the huge bruises on her arms. my eyes widen and i arch my eyebrow. oh, maybe she plays soccer. i shouldn't ask though, i don't really know her yet.

"i finished." i say and i throw y/n's homework at her.

"oh wow, you're so quick." y/n says and i roll my eyes.

"when are you getting home?" i say.

"uh, when the rain stops which is probably around 6. is that okay?" y/n says.

"yeah, my parents don't get home until  7." i say.

"same!" y/n says, "they work all the time, that some nights, they don't bother to come home but they gotta make that coin, y'now."

"yeah.." i say.

"what do you want to do until then?" y/n says.

"whatever you want." i say.

"i have an idea!" y/n says, cutely. cutely? no, it's not cute. she's not cute at all. a little, actually. a lot. she's very cute. what am i thinking?

"let's play wii, if you have." y/n says and she smirks.

"i do have wii sports but why the sudden idea?" i say.

"i just saw a meme involving wii music. it's amazing." y/n says, "okay, i'm in the wii mood, don't ruin it."

"alright, i won't." i say, "follow me."

i lead y/n to my basement and i turn on the wii. i grab the two wii remotes and i give one to y/n.

"wait!" y/n says.

"what." i say.

"let's make a deal." y/n says, "if i win a game of golf then you make food for me but if i don't then.."

"i get to boss you around." i say.

"wait! the deal isn't fair." y/n says.

"too late." i say and y/n pouts as i smile a bit.

"whatever. i'm going to win." y/n says.

the round of golf starts and i can't help but giggle at how bad y/n is.

"stop laughing! this game is.. hacked!" y/n says and i start laughing like a lunatic, "i hate you!"

y/n gets startled by a phone call from her phone and she quickly answers it.

"uh.. hey." y/n says, in a small voice, "um, i'll be right there."

y/n ends the call and she looks at me with sad eyes.

"i– i really need to go. it's my boyfriend so i– i hope y–you understand!" y/n says.

"you have a boyfriend?" i ask.

"yeah, he's in a grade above us so you won't know him." y/n says and she puts on her shoes, "i don't have much t–time."

"it's still pouring. i mean, yeah, i guess he really wants to see you but he should understand." i say.

"i don't care, yoongi! i– i just have to go!" y/n says and she grabs her backpack.

"can i at least come along?" i say.

"no! do not!" y/n says.

"o–oh, okay.." i say.

"bye!" y/n says.

y/n's p.o.v.

i realize i'm wearing yoongi's clothes and i curse. i hope he doesn't notice. he won't if i get there in time. i run to my house to see my boyfriend fuming in flames, waiting outside of my house.

"sorry!" i say as i nervously laugh.

"where were you?" my boyfriend yells, angrily.

"i w–was at a friend's house, baby." i say, "please, don't yell."

"who?!" my boyfriend yells.

"choi." i say.

"whose clothes are you wearing?!" my boyfriend screams.

"my brothers!" i say.

"do not lie to me, you just said you were at a friend's house." my boyfriend whispers in my ear and he drags me to my house. he pins me onto a wall and he says, "you didn't cheat on me.. right?"

"n–never!" i say.

"stop fucking stuttering!" my boyfriend says and i gasp as i flinch, "now.. listen to me.."

my boyfriend starts to kiss my neck and put his hands under my shirt, traveling across me.

"please.. n–no." i say.

"did i ask?" my boyfriend says, "i want to do this, now."

my boyfriend licks his lips and his hand travels to under my pants. i slap his hand away and i yell, "stop it, park jimin!"