chapter 17: gone

Y/N's P.O.V

"I don't know where he went, it's been a week.." I say.

"I'm sorry, Y/N" Yoongi says, "He was a sin anyways.."

"Excuse me?" I say.

"I mean't your brother. Whose older brother likes their younger sister? That's just.. wrong. Very wrong" Yoongi says.

"I still love his as a brother though" I say.

"Well then, I don't think he's coming back anytime soon" Yoongi says.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"He's been gone for a week, you think he's coming back?" Yoongi says.

I shrug and I say, "I don't know? Maybe?"

"Hate to break it to you, he's not coming back" Yoongi says.

I take a deep breath and I say, "I want to deny it but deep inside, it's probably true"

"What about if you take me out for dinner? Will that make you feel better?" Yoongi says.

"Sure" I say, sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"YAY!" Yoongi says as he fist bumps the air, "We'll go to the one you brought me to last time!"

------

"Ready?" I say.

"Yep!" Yoongi says.

"You took forever" I say.

"I don't care, I wanna eat!" Yoongi says.

We reach the restaurant and Yoongi orders. I order just a Coca Cola.

"I ate dinner already" I say.

"You did? I wanted to eat with you!" Yoongi says as he stomps the floor.

"Okay, okay Yoongs" I say.

"Y/N? Omg!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Jungkook?" I say.

"Noona!" Jungkook says, hugging me.

"Jungkookie, I missed you!" I say.

"No hugs for me, great" Yoongi says, pissed.

I start feeling dizzy, pain started growing in my chest and I collapse into Jungkook's arms.

-----

I wake to see Yoongi teary-eyed.

I cup his face with my hands and I say, "Don't cry"

"Are you okay, noona?" Jungkook says.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I really don't know what happened there" I say.

"Yoongi got really worried. He started crying and he carried you on his shoulder the whole w-" Jungkook says.

"Shut up, Jungkook" Yoongi says.

"But I don't what's happening to me. Like when I'm near or when I see Yoongi, the pain stops. I guess Yoongi really means something to me" I say.

"Do you like Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook says as I shake my head.

"Yoongi is my best friend" I say.

"Yeah.." Yoongi says.

I say, "I used to bully him but we became best friends"

"Bullying is wrong" Jungkook says.

"I know and he even used to do my homework.. which he still does and I don't even have to ask" I say as I giggle.

"Well, now that you're fine, I'm fine. So, I have to start leaving, because the reason I came to the restaurant was pick up food for my parents and I so, my parents will get worried if I don't come home soon" Jungkook says, "Good night and bye!"

"Bye Jungkook" I say as Yoongi waves to him.

Jungkook leaves and I say, "I never realized you had a piano room, you play the piano?"

"Yeah" Yoongi says.

I make my way to the piano room as I sit on the stool. Yoongi follows me and does the same exact thing.

"Play a piece, I don't care. As long as it soothes me" I say.

Yoongi fingertips land on the piano as he starts playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyHaRCMbx6A

When Yoongi finishes, I stare at him in astonishment and he smiles at me.

"Y-yoongi, you are so good" I say.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you. Apparently, Jiyeon is a violinist. So we're planning to perform after school, tomorrow in front of the school" Yoongi says.

"O-oh, really? How come you never told me before?" I say.

"Well, uhh, I forgot" Yoongi says as he chuckles.

"I guess.. I'll be there" I say.

"Please come, it would mean a lot to me" Yoongi says.

-----

What is so great about, Jiyeon? I see Jiyeon standing with her violin, looking ethereal. I see a piano with Yoongi sitting on a stool. They both start playing and everyone is in awe. After they finish, everyone claps and they both hug each other. Anger boils up in me, and Yoongi comes running to me.

"Congrats, Yoongi.. and Jiyeon" I say.

"Thank you so much for coming" Yoongi says.

"Thank you for being Yoongi's inspiration" Jiyeon says as she smiles at me.

"What?" I say.