chapter 9: attention whore

Y/N's P.O.V

I get up and walk right out of the classroom.

"MISS WHERE ARE YOU G-?" The teacher says as I slam the door behind me.

I head to the bathroom and throw my phone across the room. I scream and clench my fists in frustration. After class, I head to Yoongi.

"YOONGS!" I say.

"Yoongs?" Yoongi says.

"It's a new nickname for you and a name I put for you in my contacts. Okay, so remember we were in the arcade?" I say.

Yoongi nods his head and I say, "So somebody was stalking us and took a picture. The picture looks like us kissing! Now, everyone is calling me a slut or an attention whore"

"Don't people call you that already?" Yoongi says.

"Yes! But now everybody is calling me that and now everybody knows. I'm talking about the teachers and principal" I say.

"Not my problem" Yoongi says.

I smack his shoulder and someone says, "Awwh! They're so cute together!"

I roll my eyes and Yoongi says, "Maybe, we should pretend to date"

"What? Why?" Y/N says.

"Because! You want to prevent drama and people calling you a slut or attention whore" Yoongi says.

"Well, yeah" I say as I reach my locker.

My jaw drops as I see post-it notes all over my locker saying, "Slut" or "Attention Whore"

Yoongi pushes his glasses up as he clutches his books tightly.

"Heyy, Y/N? Can we talk?" Hoseok says.

"Hm? Yeah, sure" I say.

"Uh, you kissed Yoongi?" Hoseok says.

"Actually, we weren't! It looked like it from an angle and we're just friends! Trust me!" I say.

"Oh okay.. well, where will you be this afternoon?" Hoseok says.

"Oh, at Yoongi's" I say.

"Do you mind.. if I could come over after school?" Hoseok says.

"Oh sure!" I say.

"Alright, see you later! Bye!" Hoseok says.

"Bye!" I say.

Hoseok leaves and Y/N sighs in relief.

"I'm tired" Yoongi says.

"You always are" I say as we head home.

"Carry me" Yoongi says.

"Wha- WHAT?" I say.

"You heard me" Yoongi says.

I bend down as Yoongi jumps on my back. Can't believe I'm doing this..

His arms drape around my neck as I carry his legs. I suddenly feel a head on my shoulder which makes me jolt a little.

Yoongi fell asleep.. How much does this child sleep? I hear little snores from Yoongi and I laugh a little. I see Hoseok waiting for us at Yoongi's house. Oh, he must've got here early since I took slow steps since Yoongi was on my back. I smile at Hoseok as he gives me a awkward smile.

"Hey-" Hoseok says.

I put my finger on his lip, interrupting him since Yoongi was sleeping. I open Yoongi's house door with his keys dangling from his backpack. I get in and somehow get him off my back and onto my lap with Hoseok's help.

Out of the blue, Hoseok suddenly says, "Hey, can we talk?"

"Uhh, sure..?" I say, hesitating.

I place Yoongi's head on a pillow and stood up. We walked near the kitchen and he takes a deep breath.

"Do you love Yoongi?" Hoseok says.

"No..? What made you think that?" I say.

"Just.. y'know.." Hoseok says.

"Baby, you know I'm all yours, I only love you" I say as I kiss him.

I close my eyes shut as I smell his sweet raspberry scent, and Hoseok slips his tongue my my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance. After we part, we breath heavily and I break the string of saliva by kissing him again. I start nibbling on his ear as I pin him down and start sucking on his neck. This is the moment I've been waiting for. The whole reason why I date boys. Get sex from Hoseok, one week later, break up with him and find a new sex toy. Easy as that.

"Uh, Y/N" I hear a voice says.

I quickly straighten myself out and say, "Yeah? We weren't doing anything"

"Sure.. I'm going to do homework, alright..?" Yoongi says.

I nod my head as he heads upstairs.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I shut my eyes, trying not to cry. I've fallen for her/him, haven't I? What do I expect? S/he's going to be fucking a different guy every month. Nothing new... I take out my homework and Y/N's homework. I start to do it but I cannot focus at all. I rub my eyes and force myself to finish all of it. After I'm done, I head downstairs. I see Hoseok and Y/N on my kitchen table, making out.

"Get a room" I say as I snicker.

After their makeout session, Hoseok had to leave and it was just Y/N and I. Finally..

"Yoooooooonnnnngggiii!" Y/N says.

"What?" I say.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S THE ICE CREAM TRUCK GIVE ME 2$ QUICK, QUICK, HURRY YOONGI" Y/N says as I grab my wallet and give her/him 2$

Y/N runs out of the house and chases the ice-cream truck. S/he orders a snowcone and comes running back to me.

"YOONGI! LOOK WHAT I GOT!" Y/N says.

"I see.." I say as Y/N giggles.