chapter 4: stop

y/n's p.o.v.

"why can't we just have some fun!" jimin yells and i whimper.

"jimin gets what he wants." jimin says.

"i don't w–want this, please." i say.

"i don't care!" jimin says and he kicks me, "why're you being so fucking annoying?"

"please, just leave me alone! we need to break up." i say and i gasp. i cover my mouth and my eyes widen.

"l–listen, i didn't mean that. it slipped out of my mou–" i say.

"oh my god! can you just shut up?!" jimin says, "i love you, okay?"

why're you lying?

"sorry." i mutter.

"now, go change!" jimin says.

"okay." i say and i dash to my room. i start changing and i wipe my tears that fall out by accident. i graze the bruises on my arms and legs. they'll go away.. jimin used to be so gentle and kind.

flashback.

"jimin.. you're home." i said and i smiled.

"of course, babe." jimin said.

"let's go to bed and cuddle. i'm kinda tired." i said with an excited look.

"whatever you want, sweetheart." jimin said and he lightly pecked my lips.

i laid on jimin's chest and i said, "i'm so lucky to have you."

end of flashback.

why did he become like this? i have no idea but it was gradual. it started off with a few hits to full on beatings.

mom: I'm not coming home tonight neither is dad!! Dinner is in the fridge💗

"jimin?" i ask.

"what." jimin says.

"why d–do you always beat me?" i ask.

"y/n, did you tell anyone?!" jimin says.

"no!" i say.

"good." jimin says. he didn't answer my question. i look at the time, 8:47pm.

"um, jimin. when are you leaving?" i say.

"i'm not leaving tonight. your parents aren't home so don't try making up some excuse." jimin says.

"how'd you know?" i say.

"your mom left dinner in the fridge, i ate it." jimin says. oh.

"my god, when have you become so boring? let's go to the club." jimin says.

"i have school tomorrow and i'm underage." i say.

"me too, dumbass." jimin says and he scoffs, "does it look like i care? slap on some makeup and act sexy."

i go to my closet to find the most revealing dress ever and i put it on. i put some makeup on and i sigh.

"i'm ready." i say.

"let's go." jimin says and he harshly grabs my hand. we go into jimin's car and he starts to drive to the club. unfortunately, we both get in. i've never wanted to not be somewhere so bad. jimin starts to dance while i sit down at the bar, hating the fact to talk to strangers. 20 minutes pass by and i look for jimin because he's lost in the crowd.

"jimin? jimin!" i say. i look to the dance floor to find jimin grinding on another woman. what the hell? i shove people out of the way and i push jimin.

"what the fuck!" i scream. everyone's attention goes to jimin and i.

"you scared me." jimin says as he chuckles lightly.

"you think this is funny?" i yell.

jimin stares at me with an angry expression as if he's going to beat me up at home like never before.

"i'm sick of this!" i yell. i walk out of the club and i go home. i change and i take off my makeup. i start to cry on my pillow, crying myself to sleep.

i suddenly wake up and i look at the time, 6:57am. i'm so going to be late. i wake up and change. i look into the mirror and i have puffy, red eyes. shit. this is going to fuck up my image. i grab an ice pack and put it on my eyes. i skip breakfast and apply some makeup. i look at the time again knowing i'm already late to school. i grab my backpack and i head to school. i walk in my classroom and i roll my eyes as everyone stares at me.

"would you care to explain why you're late?" my teacher says.

"no." i say, "i overslept."

"sit down and detention after school." my teacher says.

i go to my seat to have it taken by some girl that's obviously trying too hard with her image.

"yo, that's my seat." i say.

"we don't have assigned seats." the girl says with an attitude.

"bruh! do you see th–" i say.

"y/n, please.. just sit down. you're always disturbing the class." my teacher says and i sigh.

"why doesn't she ever listen?" my teacher mutters and i sit diagonally of yoongi. i giggle and i shake yoongi's shoulder.

"yoongi, wake up. you're going to get caught." i say, "yoongi!? are you deaf?"

"yoongi! no sleeping in class, detention." my teacher says and yoongi suddenly wakes up. i start laughing at his expression and he smiles a little.