chapter 18: jin

Yoongi comes into my room with a sad face.

"Yoongi?" I say.

"Jin.. he killed himself" Yoongi says.

I get up from my bed and I scream, "What?"

"Read his suicide note" Yoongi says.

'Dear, Yoongi, Y/N, and family,

I'm so sorry.. I can't live without Namjoon, he's been the love of my life ever since I saw him. Now, that he has run away, I can't live. I want to see his handsome face again. He might not be gay, but I want to see him. I love him. This is why I chose to end my life. I love everyone, especially Namjoon. See you in heaven, in a couple of decades.

PS: If Yoongi and Y/N are reading this, I hope you guys date sometime. It will happen soon, I know it in my heart.

Love, Jin'

I covered my mouth in shock.

"Y-yoongi" I say, "when did you last see him?"

Yoongi shrugs and looks at the note sadly.

"I don't think I can answer that question right now" Yoongi says.

"Where is he now?" I say.

"Dead" Yoongi says.

"Since when?" I say.

"A week ago.." Yoongi says.

"WHAT?! A WEEK AGO? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?" I say.

"I didn't want to show it to you because of the last part.. I found it embarrassing" Yoongi says.

"So what? This is Jin's death we're talking about? Who's going to cook for us in the morning like he used to" I say.

"I'm sorry" Yoongi says, "I messed up. That's why I am here now"

I sigh and I stare at Yoongi.

"What do you expect me to say?" I say.

"Hmm.." Yoongi says, "Well, I know I want you to forgive me. I was dumb even though I'm supposed to be the nerd that's the smart one"

"When is Jin's funeral?" I say.

"It's in 3 days" Yoongi says.

"Wow Yoongi, I'm really dissapointed in you. I wouldn't think you are that person to hide important things from me for something so stupid" I say, "I'll be in the living room if you need me. I just need some time to think"

I head to the living room and sit down. I cross my legs and I turn on the news, CNN. I start scrolling through instagram, looking at memes and the foods I want to eat until I heard some loud sobs coming from upstairs. I raise my eyebrow and I head upstairs, the sobs getting louder. I quietly knock on the door, which was closed and I heard complete silence. I open the door to see Yoongi sleeping. Cute. But he forgot to wipe his tear stains so I know he is fake sleeping and was the one sobbing uncontrollable. He's the only one in the house anyways. I come up to him and I shake his shoulders.

"I know you are awake" I say.

He 'wakes' up and rubs his eyes.

"What? No? I just woke up" Yoongi says.

"I know you are lying, stop lying. I hate liars" I say.

"Sorry" Yoongi says.

"Yes, I do know you were the one crying" I say, "What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm fine" Yoongi says.

I smack my forehead and I say, "Don't play these games with me. I know you are not okay, just tell me the damn truth"

"But I know I'm fine, and I was just crying because Jin's death made me sad" Yoongi says, looking away.

"You weren't even close to Jin, why do you care?" I say.

"Because, I do" Yoongi says.

"You're lying, I know it. Stop lying, tell me the truth. I am your best friend, I won't judge you or anyt-" I say.

"You were my bully" Yoongi says.

"Was. I was stupid" I say.

"But that doesn't change the fa-" Yoongi says.

"Stop tryna change the topic" I say, "Tell me"

"FINE! I'm going through depression. Well, I don't know. I just feel it.." Yoongi says.

I hug Yoongi, the feeling was warm. I hug him tightly like I never want to let go of him ever.

"Explain" I say.

"I wanna die, I have no friends. My crush doesn't even like me back. You know, I love you" Yoongi says as he caresses my cheek.

"Kiss me" I say.

"W-what? I don't think I heard you correctly" Yoongi says.

I shut my eyes and I know I am going to regret it. I grab his face and I kiss him.

"Y/N? Are you out of your mind?" Yoongi says.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry, I probably made it worse. I'm sorry, you smell good, you taste good. I want more of your lips" I say.

"Y-Y/N?" Yoongi says, "Are you okay?"

I kiss Yoongi again without warning and he stares at me in shock.

"I'm sorry.." I say.

"Y/N, you're really confusing" Yoongi says.

"I don't know, I really don't know" I say.

I run my fingers through my hair and gulp.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry" I say.

"Why the hell do you keep saying "I'm sorry?"" Yoongi says.

"I don't know, I really like the taste of your lips and I can't focus right now and hug me an-" I say.

Yoongi hugs me and I fall in his arms.

"You're warm" I say as I snuggle into his chest.

"You're really weird" Yoongi says.