chapter 19: taekook?

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Taetae~~!" I say.

"Y/NN" Taehyung says as he hugs me, "Hang out with me, you're always hanging out with this Yoongi cutie. It's making me think about my boyfriend twice"

"I'm right here" Yoongi says.

"Ooh, take that as a compliment" Taehyung says as he winks at Yoongi.

"I'm right here" I say.

"Wait, are you guys dating or not?" Taehyung says.

"We aren't, last time, I lied. I didn't want you thinking I got a new best friend because he is.. my best friend" I say.

"Right, nothing like that. Just best friends" Yoongi says.

"Awee, you two are a really cute couple though" Taehyung says.

"AND BOYFRIEND??" I say.

"Kind of" Taehyung says, "He doesn't know"

"Who is this special someone and I thought you liked Jungkook?" I say.

"Well.. It's Jungkook and I do still like, love him" Taehyung says.

"Ohh.." I say.

"Yaa, he doesn't know because he's too innocent and blind" Taehyung says.

"I heard my name, whatcha guys talking about?" Jungkook says.

"OOH, JUNGKOOK, HI" I say.

Taehyung smirks at me and puts his arm around Jungkook.

"Hello kook, had fun last night?" Taehyung says as Jungkook blushes.

Yep, they're in love. I just know it.

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook says, smacking Taehyung's arm.

"You guys are the cutest couple" I say in awe and Jungkook covers his face.

"Don't ya think so, Yoongs?" I say.

"Yeah.." Yoongi says but it seemed like something was bothering him.

"Well, kookie and I are going to go now, see you!" Taehyung says.

"Okay.." Yoongi says.

"Bye!" I say and I turn to Yoongi.

"What" Yoongi says.

"What is bothering you?" I ask.

"What is bothering me? You are. Because you kiss me and then the next day we are best friends. Do you love me or not?" Yoongi says.

I stand there blankly, not expecting Yoongi to say that.

"O–oh.." I say.

"Do you love me or not?" Yoongi repeats.

I take a deep breath in and kiss him on the lips.

"Is that a yes or no?" Yoongi says.

"I'm just playing with you, I don't actually like you" I say and I start laughing.

Yoongi slaps me on my cheeks and he stomps away. I hold my right cheek, looking at him walking always from me. What was that?

—————

"What the hell was that?" Taehyung says.

"Huh?" I say.

"Yoongi just slapped you in the face and ran off, are you okay?" Taehyung says.

"Yeah.." I say.

"What a jerk. He may seem pretty cute on the outside, but damn" Taehyung says.

"How did you see that?" I say.

"He just did that to you like in the middle of the school hallway. I came to get you because Jungkook had to go to the main office, he lost his binder or something" Taehyung says.

"You should've gone with him" I say.

"He ran, I couldn't keep up. He really takes his studies seriously. But I love that about him" Taehyung says and I giggle, "He's so innocent and cute too. I just love it. But one thing is, I don't know if he's gay"

"He maybe or may not but I could tell, he is in love with you. He always blushes around you" I say.

"You're right" Taehyung says.

"Well, I'll be heading to Yoongi's house, now" I say.

"Doesn't he usually go to your house?" Taehyung says.

"I stay with Yoongi, now. I sold my house since Jin is gone and Namjoon ran away. I told his parents and they felt bad so they agreed. I literally live there now. But his parents don't come back home until like 9" I say and Taehyung gasps.

"Wow.." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, wow. I'll see you later, good luck with Jungkook!" I say.

"Good luck with Yoongi!" Taehyung says.

"Oh shut up.." I say.

—————

"Yoongi..?" I say, looking around the house for him. I guess he stayed after school. I change and head to the bathroom to take off my makeup when I see Yoongi, lying in the bathtub with cuts on his wrist.

"HOLY SHIT, YOONGI!" I scream.

Horrified, I grab the towels and wrap it around his wrists to stop the bleeding. I touch his chest, checking for his heartbeat. His heart is still beating, thank god. I run to my room, with tears streaming down my face to get my phone. I grab my phone and run back. I swipe up, for Emergency and dial in the numbers "911." I was about to his call until I saw Yoongi's eyes blink. I dropped my phone and I hugged him.

"YOONGI!" I scream.

"Dizzy, so.. dizzy.." Yoongi mutters.

Food! I run downstairs to get some milk and cookies so he can feel a little better. I run back upstairs to give him the food and he drinks the milk and eats the cookies.

"Yoongi.." I say, "You fucking scared me.."