Four

I woke up in a huge bed, drowning in blankets. Looking over, I saw Jaxon at a desk focusing on some paperwork.

"Good morning" he said- not even looking in my direction

How did you do that I asked through mind link.

"I'm an alpha, sweety, I can do a lot of things" he replied

Can I please have my voice back?

"Promise to behave" he asked

Promise

It felt like I was choking for a second, but soon after, I had my voice back.

When I pulled the covers off my legs- I noticed that I had been changed.

I looked up and glared at my so called "mate"

"Did you change me" I asked

"You were always a werewolf, im pretty sure I wasn't the one to change you- your parents were" the smartass told me.

"You know what I mean- my clothes"

"Oh then in that case, yes" he admited.

"Don't get mad sweetheart, we're mates- it was meant to happen" he added after I didn't respond for a while.

"Can you stop with the pet names" i asked

"Maybe" he started actually considering stopping.

"Get changed, we meet with Ethan in 15 minutes" he told me, nodding towards a garment bag.

I grabbed the bag and he stayed where he was in his chair.

"Leave" I told him

"We're mates Taylor" he pointed out

"I DONT CARE" I yelled

"Jeez, fine woman!" He surrendered, stepping out of the door.

I stripped from my tank top and shorts before changing into the maroon dress that cut of at my thighs.

"You can come in now" I called out to Jaxon who was waiting outside the door.

"Your dress looks magnificent on you, pup, there are other toiletries  and cosmetics in the bathroom for you" he told me, leading me to the conjoined bathroom.

I saw a comb, hair straightener, and a makeup bag on the counter.

Jaxon watched me as I expertly pit my hair into a loose side fishtail braid and applied a thin layer of makeup.

"You done" he asked as I put my makeup away

"Yah" I told him, walking out of the bathroom with him

"Let's go complete the bond then" he said, making me freeze.

"No" I stated

"Excuse me?" He asked

"I said no, I don't want to"

"We have been over this Taylor, you don't have a choice"

"Jaxon please... please don't make me do this"

"I'm sorry Pup, but this is the only way for me to become a full alpha"

"So that's why you want to do this! Your forcing me into this for a selfish reason"

"If you complete this bond with me, you will never have to see me ever again, unless you want to, I promise" he said- with a straight face.

I nodded after considering his offer.

So we did it.... we met with Alpha Ethan and completed the full mating process.