Seven

My clothes were moved into Jax's closet by Got knows who that same morning.

I admit that I was unfair to Jax, he was only doing his job and what he thought was right. So, I decided to give him a second change. I really hoped he wouldn't screw up again.

Because all it took to make me smile was thinking back to this morning when I was in his arms.

I daydreamed about my old pack and friends as I cooked my spaghetti noodles.

I was broken out of my thoughts by a large pair of arms wrapping around my torso. The sparks that struck me told me that it was Jax. I smiled as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"I have something for you" he told me.

"What is it?" I asked, turning to face him.

He pulled out my phone from his pocket, the last time I saw it was before I was out in my cell- they took it from me before locking me in that hell hole.

I took it from his hands and saw the missed calls and texts from my friends and adoptive family- my cousins.

"Tate, moms worried that you aren't calling her, where are you?!" My cousin, Cristopher, future alpha for Pack 3 told me over voicemail.

"Taylor honey, call us" my aunt Gertrude pleased in many calls.

I scrolled through my texts until I came to one from Hayden Laker- my best friend.

Where have you been Grey? Text me when you get the chance, I'm looking forward to our end of the month coffee dates at Anne's Diner -HL

"Who's that" Jax asked me

"Just a friend, would it be okay for us to go visit my pack?" I asked him.

"Sure, I have a meeting with the Alpha anyways," he claimed

"Christopher or George?" I asked

"George, Chris isn't alpha yet, do you know them" he asked

"Yes, George is my uncle- my adoptive father" I claimed.

"We will leave in a week" he announced.

"Thank you" I whispered relaxing my body into his arms.

"Your welcome, pup" he laughed, holding me tight.

"CAN WE TAWK YETTTT" a familiar voice of Charlie yelled, walking down the hall.

"Of course," I laughed, following her down the hall to her bedroom.

--------

"My favwite color is purple, what's youws" she asked me while I painted her small nails.

"I like the  whole rainbow" I tell her, making her smile grow.

"Your adorable" I tell her in awe

"Do you like my daddy" she randomly asks me

"Yes, I like him very much" I respond

"Are you gonna be my mommy one day?"

"I don't know, honey, maybe"

"Good, I like you a lot" she gushed.

"I like you too" I smile.