Chapter 3

Alex's wolf (Max) ^^

Alex's pov

I'm so glad we found our mate. Even if she's human, she's still perfect. I've waited seven years for her and now I finally found her. We found her, my wolf, max, corrected me. Oh whatever. I replied

In case it wasn't obvious, I am Alpha Alexander, Alpha of the Blue Moon pack. I'm currently 23 years old, and I've waited for my mate since I was 16.

You can meet your mate at age 16. A mate is like your soul mate. I've always dreamed of having one and that dream has finally come true.

Then all of a sudden I smell the sweet scent of roses and cherry blossoms. Mate. What is my mate doing out of my room? Then I hear the front door open. Ah. Frick. I walk to the front door, which is now wide open, and saw my mate running into the forest. I have decided to follow her.

I shifted into my wolf form. He's a big black wolf with a little white here and there and has hazel eyes. I started running at a slow speed, I know a human can't out run me.

After a while though, I lost track of her. Where'd she go?

All of a sudden I smell something disgusting. Like rotten eggs. Rouge. I then hear growling. Oh no! Mate! Mate! We need to save mate! Max panicked. I know just shut up.

I ran over to the rouge right before he was about to pounce but I tackled him. I noticed my mate close her eyes, probably of fear. Mate is scared of us? Max whimpered. No, it's probably the fact that there's two wolves in front of her. I growled really loud causing the rouge to whimper and submit. Ha! He knows who's boss. I snapped the rouge's neck in an instant and threw him of into a tree or whatever.

Mate! Let's check if mates okay! Max said. I walked over to our mate but she backed away causing me to whimper. I sat down in front of mate and I noticed how small she is compared to me. Mate's so cute! Our mate then slowly sat down in front of us and hesitatingly reached out her hand to pet us. "Wow. Your fur is really soft." She gasped. She has the most angelic voice I've ever heard. The whole time she was petting us, Max was barking with joy. Let me have control! Let me have control! Max said, jumping up and down. Ok. Ok. You're giving me such a headache today.

Max decided to lick her face. "Ew." She giggled, "Gross." After a while of her petting us, Max gave me control and I decided I should shift into my human form. I started to walk away when my mate said, "Bye...I guess." I just noticed that we don't even know our mates name yet. I'm going to have to ask her.

I went behind a tree and shifted, then grabbed a pair of shorts just lying around. Once I was done, I walked over to mate and saw her eyes widened then she stood up and ran. Why is mate running from us? Follow her! Follow her! And thats exactly what I did.

*******

Lucy's pov

I started running, as fast as my legs could take me. Oh god, he's fast. I thought as I saw him catching up to me. I then tripped on a big tree root. "Ow..." I tried standing up, but just fell again. I think I sprained my ankle or something. My rib hurts as well, but that didn't matter. Right now I just need to escape.

"Hey! Come back!" I heard the man say. Oh no. I tried crawling but my arms just gave up on me. Soon he caught up to me and saw me on the ground.

"Hey, are you ok?" He questioned as he kneeled down in front of me. Why would he care? He's my kidnapper. "Oh, yeah I'm fine. I'm just in a lot of pain but it's all good here." I replied sarcastically. He raised an eyebrow in response. He then carefully picked me up bridal style and walked in the direction of what I am assuming is his house. I sighed in defeat.

I took the time to look at his features. He has dark chocolate eyes that could make any girl melt. He has short, ruffled, dark brown hair that I just want to run my hands through. His jawline looks so sharp, I'm sure I could cut my finger if I touched it. He has a very masculine body, I could feel his abs rubbing against me every step he took which reminded me, he's not wearing a shirt. I blushed at the thought. His skin is a tan color, whick looks beautiful.

He then looked down at me, noticing me checking him out which caused him to smirk and me to blush a deep shade of red. I heard him chuckle for a bit which made me blush even more at how sexy his laugh is. No! Bad Lucy! May I remind you he is the one who kidnapped you. Oh yeah.

He was walking for a while, which made me get bored so I fell asleep and dream land welcomed me in.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! This chapter was way longer than the first two, and I'm surprised I even wrote this much. I wrote 945 words. Btw this was poorly edited. I decided to post two today as well so I hope you enjoyed it. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)