Chapter 17

**LAST CHAPTER**

Alex's pov

"I love you Alex." She said as she walked up to me and hugged me. "I love you too." I said as I gave her a kiss on her soft lips.

***

After our little date, we started driving home. I had something very special planned for her.

"Hey Alex?" Lucy started while staring out the window. "Yes?" I replied while I kept my eyes on the road. She turned to me. "When we have kids, what do you think they'll be like?" I glanced at her. "So now you wanna talk about our kids." She giggled then nodded. "Well, I know that if we have a girl, she'll be as beautiful as you." I said smiling. "And if we have a boy, he'll be handsomer than you because he'll have my genes." She added, smirking. I chuckled. "Yeah, he'll be handsomer than me."

Soon, we got to the house. I pulled up to the driveway and parked. This is it. I took a deep breath as we walked out of the car. Slowly, I opened the door to the pack house and,"Surprise!" Everyone yelled in unison, including me. Lucy stared at them blankly. "I...oh my gosh!" She said as she jumped up and down. "I mean I liked the date and all but I was hoping that wasn't it. Thank you guys so much!" She said as she hugged everyone.

"I'm guessing this was your idea?" She asked as she came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Yep. Do you like it?" She nodded. "When I was younger, I didn't really celebrate my birthday due to my mom being poor and I never really got to know my dad because he was always busy with work." She said as she looked down a bit. "But, now I have you and everyone else." She grinned. "Yeah, and we'll always be here for you Lucy." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Thank you so much everyone. Anyway lets get this party started!" She yelled as she started to run around like a toddler. I chuckled and stared at her with adoration in my eyes. She's so weird. I thought. Yep, and she's all ours. Max said. And she'll always be our human mate.

__________________________________________________________

The end.

Thanks for reading! So depending on you guys, I might make an epilogue but idk. Also sorry for this chapter being kinda short but I kinda forgot I had to post today and I knew this was going to be the last chapter so yeah. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)