Chapter 4

Kaden (Alex's beta) ^^

Alex's pov

As I was taking her back, I mind-linked the pack doctor to meet me at my house instead of me going to him. Once I was done, I looked down to see my mate checking me out which caused me to smirk and her to blush. I chuckled at how cute she looked when she blushed, which made her blush even more.

After a while I heard faint snoring, and I looked down to see my innocent little mate sleeping, which made her look even more adorable. I kissed her on the head which made her smile in her sleep. I can't wait until we mate. Just think about all the things we could do when she- I cut the connection, not wanting to hear Max's dirty thoughts.

When I arrived at my house, the pack doctor was already there waiting. "Afternoon, John." He responded by bowing his head in respect. "Alpha." He greeted "What seems to be the problem?" I looked at my beautiful mate then back at the doctor, "She was *cough* running in the woods and tripped on a tree root which seemed to have hurt her ankle. I don't know if she hurt anything else though." I replied as we walked into my house and I set her down on the couch.

John inspected her ankle for most of the time then some other stuff until he said,"Well, the good news is her ankle isn't broken, she just needs to take some time off it..." He paused then looked at me,"The bad news is that she may have broken one of her ribs. I don't know for sure until we do an x-ray but for now, she needs rest. Give her these pills when she wakes up." He said. My little mate broke her rib..?

Soon after the pack doctor left, my mate woke up. "Ow..why does my side hur-" she started then looked at me and panicked. "W-what do you want f-from me?" She asked stuttering. She tried sitting up which only made her wince in pain. "You shouldn't be sitting up right now, you may have broken one of your ribs when you tripped." I said looking at her with concern.

She looked at me confused then asked, "Who are you?" Do I tell her I'm a werewolf now or later? Now! The sooner the better. Besides, if she gets scared, she can't run away because she's hurt. Max suggested and I hate to say it but he had a point.

I sighed before saying, "I'm...a werewolf." She looked at me like I was crazy and then laughed. I've got to admit, her laugh is amazing, but she doesn't believe me. "I'm not joking. I really am a werewolf." She tilted her head in confusion. "Do you remember that big black wolf?" She slowly nodded."That was me." Her eyes widened and she backed away. "A-are you gonna hurt me?" She questioned me with a scared expression on her face. "What! No! I would never hurt my mate." Her scared face turned into a confused one. "What's a..mate?" Great now I have more things to explain.

*****

After explaining everything to my mate, I decided to ask her a question. "So...whats your name little mate?" She looked at me "I'm not that little." She grumbled "But my name is Lucy." Lucy. That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "What's your name?" She asked. "I am Alpha Alexander, I'm the alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, just call me Alex though" She nodded her head. "So I'm your..uh mate?" I nodded "And luna of the pack." I added.

She was about to say something when Kaden, my beta, walked in. "Alpha, we have roug- uh who's this?" He asked looking at lucy. "This is Lucy, my mate and your luna." I explained with pride in my voice. Kadens eyes widened," Luna." He greeted, bowing his head in respect. "Oh um..hi." She said, moving behind me a little. Mate is so cute! Max exclaimed. Oh so now you talk? He stayed quiet after that and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, alpha we have rogues close to the border. Do you want me to bring them in for questioning or..?" He asked. I don't really want to deal with them right now but I can't just let them go. "Yes. Bring them in. Place them in cell 309." He nodded then walked out.

"What's a rouge? And who was that?" Lucy questioned me. "That was my beta, Kayden. Remember I told you a beta is second command." She nodded. "And rogues are..well they are werewolves that are not apart of a pack. They can have either left a pack on their own, the alpha forces them to leave or, they were born rogue." I explained.

*****

Lucy's pov

I'm still not fully convinced that Alex is a werewolf but I've seen enough stuff to actually believe it so perhaps he is. The thing that surprises me the most here is that I'm his mate. Me! I mean whoever put him with me could do better. He's a tall hunk of hotness and I'm well...me.

Soon after he explained about what rogues are, my stomach growled quite loudly which, caused me to blush a bit. I forgot, I never ate my granola bar. Speaking of which, where is it. Where's my car!

Alex noticed me panicking and as if he read my mind, he said,"Your car is at your house, we can go get it along with all your stuff later." Wait what do I need my stuff for? Also, how did he know where I live.

"Why do I need my stuff?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy," Well your my mate obviously. All mates live together." "But what if I don't want to live with you? I mean I barely know you" He frowned and whimpered,"Do you not like me?" He asked kinda sad. For some reason it hurt to see him like this so I hugged him and sighed,"No, I'll live with you I guess." He instantly got happy and hugged me back, moving his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled. Ok...must be a werewolf thing. "Oh yeah! Food." He said as he got up and walked to what I'm assuming is the kitchen. Food at last!

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I wrote 1099 words!! I'm happy! Btw this was poorly edited. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)