Chapter 12

Warning: this chapter has a mature content.....kinda :p

Alex's pov

"Dude, are you ok?" I heard as someone started shaking me. "Yeah, totally fine." I mumbled then slowly opened my eyes. I looked to my left to see josh with his hands on my chest. I blinked a couple of times then smacked his hands off of me. "Anyway, you just got checked by uh a pack doctor. He said you should rest." He said

"Where's Lucy?" I asked him. He shrugged,"She left after we got here." I looked around and sniffed the air, trying to catch her scent. Hmm. I stood up and started walking towards the woods.

"Where are you going?" Josh asked but I just ignored him and kept walking until finally I caught her scent. Mmm. I love her scent. It's so intoxicating. Wait there's another scent with her. I smelled the air again and then I smelled him. Nate. Why him? Of all people why him?

I started running, trying to follow the scent. I looed around but didn't see them. Where'd he take her?! That crazy lunatic! I should have killed him when I had the chance. Max yelled. I wouldn't say I wanted him dead. I mean he is family. I replied. Yeah, family that killed both of your parents, your ex, his mate, and pretty much anyone he sees. I stayed silent. Max was right. He was a murderer. He might kill Lucy. Even though she's a vampire, he has his ways.

I kept chasing the scent until it led me to an old cabin in the woods. T-this cabin.... I hesitated to go in. I've had so many bad memories in that cabin.

Slowly, I walked to the door. The closer I got, the stronger her scent was. I opened the door to see Lucy unconscious and chained to the wall in nothing but her bra and underwear. Just by seeing this Max got pissed and took over.

Max's pov

I swear I'll kill that mutt! What has he done to our mate? Slowly, I walked up to her then the smell of blood hit my nose. All around lucy was blood. On the floor, on the walls, and...on her. She had many cuts all over her. From the looks of it, they must have been really deep.

I looked around but didn't see Nate. Good. I don't want to deal with him right now, I just want to get my mate home to safety. I reached my hand out to break the chains but once I touched it, it stinged my hand. I cringed. Silver. Of course it is. I rolled my eyes and looked around to see if there was something I could use to break the chains without hurting myself or my mate. There was nothing. Damn it!

Then I smelled Nate. I turned around to see Nate holding a gun in his hand. He had disgusting smile on his face. "You know, if you would have came later, I would have already raped her. I bet she would feel so amazing-"  "Shut up." I said cutting him off. "I mean her body is just so beautiful. I would f*ck her over and over and over again." At this point I was in front of him, ready to punch that disgusting smirk off his face. "Shut. Up." I said through grit teeth. "I'm surprised she's still a virgin. She is so gorgeous. If I were you, I would have jumped her already." He said, still smiling a cursed and wicked smile. "I said shut up!" I yelled grabbing him by the collar and punching him over and over again.

"Say one more thing about my mate! I dare you!" He laughed like a maniac, blood dripping down his face. He then pointed behind me, grinning wider than ever,"She's awake."

I turned around to see Lucy looking terrified and at the verge of crying. I let go of Nate. "Lucy..." I walked up to her. "M-max?" I nodded. "Max, behind you." She warned, now crying. I turned around and Nate was standing there with the gun pointed at my head.

"With you out of the way, Lucy and I will be together forever. You're the only thing in our way." Nate said. "What a-are you talking about." Lucy asked. "Well isn't it obvious. Once he's dead you will be my mate and not his." Her eyes widened. "No! Don't kill him! P-please..." She said while sobbing hysterically. I turned my head towards her. "Lucy I-" 

"Take another step towards her and your dead, Max."

"You can't force her to love you Nate. You know that." I said trying to reason with him. "Who said I wanted her love? I just want her body." He said walking up to her. "Like I said, she has an amazing body that I'd just f*ck all day." He said while running his hands up and down her body. She shivered in disgust. "Stop that." I growled.

"Aw, is the big bad alpha getting mad." He teased in a mocking tone. "What are you gonna do about it, Mr.Alpha?" He said while putting his hand on her breast. "S-stop it." Lucy said, still crying.

Thats it. He made our mate cry, he's touching her in places only I should touch, and he hurt her. I've had more than enough.

I shifted into my big black wolf and pounced on Nate while he was distracted. I bit into is arm until it came off. His scream filled the cabin then he shifted into his grey  wolf. He went for my neck but I quickly dodged it then went for his back leg. He kicked me off and bit my tail. I threw him off making him hit the wall and without hesitation I went straight for the kill and bit into his neck he whimpered and tried to move but soon went still. He's dead. Alex might hate me for this but I don't care, I just want my mate to be safe.

I turned around to see Lucy staring wide-eyed at me. Then she smiled. "Max. You're ok." She let out a breathe she was holding in. I walked over to her and licked away her tears which caused her to giggle. I then broke the chains with my mouth not caring about the pain. Once she was free she fell to the floor. I sat next to her and nuzzled her stomach. She looked up at me and smiled then hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay. I don't know what I would've done if he k-killed you." She said crying tears of joy.

I wagged my tail then licked her all over. "Max." She said giggling. "T-that tickles." I just kept licking her.

Once I finished, Lucy said,"Max...can you shift right now?" I gave a confused look then nodded. I backed away and shifted into my human form. She kept her eyes up but took a few glances lower down which caused me to chuckle. She then smashed her lips against mine, which took me off guard, and I quickly responded by kissing back.

She was first to break the kiss. "Max can you give me Alex back?" I pouted but nodded and let Alex take back control.

Alex's pov

I'm so glad Lucy's okay. I don't know what I would've done if I lost her.

"Alex....Alex I love you." My eyes widened. "Well and Max of course. Wow this is weird. I uh mean that how there's two of you. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Great now I'm rambling. I-" I silenced her with a deep, passionate kiss before saying,"I love you too Lucy. I always had. Ever sense I met you I've loved you. Same goes for Max. He can't stop talking about you." I chuckled then she giggled.

"Alex, I want you to mark me." She said blushing a bit. I think I miss heard. " You want me to what now?" I said surprised. "Mark me." She said more confidently. I nodded. "Ok."

I kissed her lips and went from there to her jawline to her neck. I found her sensitive spot when a small moan escaped her lips. I knew where I was going to mark her. I kissed that spot and enlongated my canines then bit into her neck. She screamed for a bit but it was soon replaced with a moan of pleasure.

I licked the blood and stared at the mark and smiled. I could feel the mate bond grow. I was happy. She actually let me mark her. Now everyone knows she belongs to me and max. No one else.

_________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter was a little weird😅. I'm bad at writing stories so yea..... I was in a rush to write this chapter. I also kinda forgot about wattpad for a bit hehe sorry. And guess what! 1520 words! Thats a lot more than I've ever written. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)