Chapter 10

Lucy's pov

"Hey Alex? I'm kinda hungry." I whispered. Alex stopped what he was doing and slowly turned to look at me wide-eyed. He slowly stood up,"Um I guess you can drink my-" he gulped nervously, "blood." He finished.

I hesitated. I was really hungry, but I didn't want him to suffer. I walked over to Alex and held the side of his head then slowly kissed the spot I was gonna bite. Then I hesitatenly put my fangs to his neck and peirced it. Soon, the sweet taste of blood filled my mouth and I swallowed.

Quickly I pulled out and licked the remaining blood. I looked at Alex to see him passed out again. I think I drank to much....

I carried Alex to the bed and tucked him in. After that I walked down stairs to see Josh wide awake watching TV. What's he doing up? Its like two in the morning.

I cleared my throat, "Josh?" He turned to look at me. When he did, his eyes widened. "Lucy? Why is the blood on your mouth?" He said standing up and walking over to me. Surprisingly he wasn't scared. "Well?" He said tapping his foot. "Excuse me?" I giggled. "Who do you think your talking to. I am the queen of all vampires." I said trying not to laugh. Then we both burst out in laughter.

"But earlier Alex came in trough my window. Stuff happened. I'm sadly going to live with him. And I drank his blood because I was hungry." I said, giving a quick summary. He just nodded sadly.

"Oh! One more thing!" He looked up at me. "I want you to live with us!" I exclaimed. Suddenly his face brightened up. "Really?!" I nodded. "Yep! I couldn't live without my best friend." He grinned so wide, I thought his jaw would break. "But just a reminder, it's all werewolves so I hope you don't mind." I informed. "Are you kidding me? That's awesome!" I giggled in response.

"Anyway, I'm going back to bed. Good night!" I said while walking up stairs. "Night!" I heard Josh reply.

When I got back into my room, I noticed that Alex was still asleep. I sighed and got in bed, not even caring about sharing a bed with Alex. Soon sleep took over.

**The Next Morning**

I woke up to two, very strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Alex right next to me. I looked at the time and groaned. It was seven in the morning. I didn't want to get up but I had to make breakfast, even if I couldn't eat it...

I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but he had a tight grip on me. I sighed and used me vampire strength and speed to get out of his hold and switch myself with a pillow. Once I succeeded, I slowly and quietly walked out the door and down the stairs.

I looked at the couch to see Josh still asleep. I made my way over to the kitchen and decided to make eggs and bacon. I opened the fridge, and a disgusting smell hit my nose. I should of expected this, I mean I was gone for like two months. Now most of my food is expired. I sighed and grabbed the eggs and frozen bacon from the freezer out.

After I finished making breakfast, I set up the table and walked into the living room. Slowly, I made my way over to Josh's ear and yelled,"BREAKFAST!" He jumped up and fell on the floor, clutching his heart. "Did you really have to yell?!" He said obviously mad. I just giggled, "Breakfast is on the table. Eat up!" I said while walking up stairs.

I walked into my room and over to Alex. "Aw he's cute when he's asleep." I whispered right before I pushed him off the bed and started laughing like crazy. "Hey! Who did that!" Alex said while looking left and right. I just kept laughing then his eyes landed on me. "Lucy there's someone else in the room." He said still looking around which caused me to laugh even more. I was laughing so hard I started to cry. Alex looked at me confused. "I'm...the one who...who pushed you off the...bed!" I said in between laughs. Alex just stared at me.

After my laughing session, I told him about the food down stairs so he left but I stayed in my my room until I heard a scream. I ran down stairs to see Alex holding Josh by the collar of his shirt up against the wall. "Alex! What are you doing." I yelled while running up to them. "Who is this?" He said not even glancing at me. I slowly put my hand on his arm and tried taking his hand off of Josh.

"Alex, just calm d-" he looked at me,"Who is this!" He yelled which caused me to gulp nervously. "This is my friend J-josh. Just a friend. Nothing more. So just put him down a-and we can talk about this okay?" He slowly put Josh down and Josh took in a deep breath which I'm guessing he was holding. I mouthed a 'sorry' to him he just nodded.

Once Alex was calm, we all sat at the table and started eating. Except for me that is. It sucks that I have to drink blood for the rest of my life. Wait I'm a vampire now. I'm gonna live forever! I don't wanna live forever. I mean I don't wanna die but I dont wanna live forever! What will I do when Alex dies? Do I have to live with vampires? Whats gonna happen when-

I was dragged out of my thoughts when Josh said,"Lucy, your over thinking about something again." I looked at him. "What? Oh uh yea. Just thinking." I replied. He gave me a look saying 'about what'. I hesitated. "N-nothing. Nothing at all." He took a bite from his food then said,"You were obviously thinking about something. What was it." I looked away. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Come on were friends. Just tell me." Then I slammed my hands on the table and stood up. "I said I don't wanna talk about it!" I yelled. Then they both stared at me. "What?" I looked down to see that I was floating. It took a while to process then I screamed. "I'm- I'm flying. I'm in the air." I said, trying to process this. "Uh Lucy? Are you okay?" Alex asked. I slowly nodded. "I t-think so." I said, while slowly going back down to the ground.

"So, you can fly?" Josh asked though it sounded more like a statement. I just shrugged and nodded. "I guess so." I replied. "Changing the subject, how was breakfast?" I asked, looking at both of their plates seeing that they were empty. "It was great!" Josh exclaimed. Alex nodded, "I agree. It was amazing." I smiled. "Well I'm glad you guys liked it." I said while standing up and walking over to the bathroom.

After I did my business, I washed my hands. Not wanting to look in the mirror, I kept my gaze down. But that didn't last long because I had a little peek at the mirror and gasped. I kept closing and opening the medicine cabinet behind the mirror, hoping I was just imaging this. I was wrong. It wasn't my imagination. I knew that too. Vampires don't have a reflection. But I'm half vampire. Shouldn't things be different for me?

I sighed and opened the bathroom door to see Alex and Josh right next to the door. Before I actually got to recognize them, I may or may not have punched Alex in the face, making him unconscious.

I nervously laughed. "He'll be... he's fine. Maybe." I whispered the last part. "Are you sure he's alright?" Josh asked while checking for Alex's pulse. I slowly nodded then sighed. "I know where we have to go. I'll be back, I have to pack some stuff." I said while running up the stairs. Welp this is my last time seeing the house. I sighed and started packing.

______________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! 1427 words! Not really edited *scratches back of my head* what? I was lazy! Also, I just remembered about Lucy's job 😂 I guess the job doesn't matter anymore. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)