Confidential

"Huh?"

That was everyone else's reaction after Hermes read his fan fiction, including Apollo himself. The messenger god shrugged. Better that than an incoming war. He shrugged, the papers crumbling in his fist.

"That's not what I meant, Hermes!" Apollo said with a slight disappointment.

"Lol no, you said I could make a fanfic out of anyone in the room." The witty god twirled his caduceus as if it was a baton.

"You sly thing."

"A fanfic? You mean fan fiction?" Hera asked. She had been talked into reading fan fiction by a few nymphs who were into wattpad. They knew she loved The Vamps and One Direction (she cried ugly when they split), and they told her there were fanfictions made about them on said site. But her experience was...rather unpleasant. Thus she didn't delve further.

"Yeah," Hermes said with a small grin.

"So it was about losing your caduceus, the snakes running off on their own, stuck in one of your traps, helped each other and made weird lovey-dovey things?" Athena asked with a raised brow.

"Boo," muttered Poseidon.

The others expressed their distaste. Hermes sighed. He really isn't that bad. And that wasn't all he had written. Including the George x Martha pairing, he had five fan fictions written. He wrote the former in last minute despite the neat and reasonable writing he had for the four deity pairings. He feared that a fight would happen among most of them. Hermes shuddered. The last time they fought, things...got ugly.

He created something that would cause their end.

Sure, maybe a few like Hestia and Aphrodite would accept the fan fictions, but most were sensitive. They were all sensitive. He hid the papers in his pocket and sat on his throne, thinking of a hilarious dare to a certain person.

*

Chiron was partly afraid at how Annabeth kept glaring at him ever since he said that the incident in the Athena cabin was a prank by some nature spirit. He wasn't to be blamed; the centaur had to say it. The goddesses Hera and Hestia visited him out of nowhere, telling him that all the weird things that happened were from some force that they had to fight.

What force? It was all over. The Titans were defeated. The Giants were, too. It dismayed him that the two goddesses did not further explain the trouble they were in. They did tell an order, though.

No demigod must know and take part in this.

The centaur sighed. What trouble did they do again?

He hoped it was a problem they could solve on their own.

*

"Rachel! Rachel!"

Frank and Piper shook the oracle to consciousness after seeing her sitting on the floor, not moving, and with her eyes wide open. The two of them, with Rachel and Nico, were around the cabins when they were separated due to the people who were running due to the monster spider incident. It took a while for the pair to see the redhead as there was never a response when they called around.

"Piper, can you charmspeak her out of it?" Frank asked, seeing Rachel still petrified.

The Aphrodite girl nodded. "I-I'll try." She knelt in front of Rachel and spoke. "Rachel, wake up. Please wake up."