Godly Controversies

"Ah, so it's my turn, then!" Aphrodite tapped her fingers on the armrest of her throne, as if trying to recall something. Then she mentioned a name.

"Artemis."

Oh, not me, Artemis thought. Anyone but Aphrodite. Or my brother.

"Truth or dare?" asked the goddess of beauty.

Artemis had to think. If she'd choose dare, that woman might dare her to wear some girly thing of clothing. She shuddered at the thought. If she'd choose truth, she'd be bombarded about her past issues with Orion, the only guy who'd joined the hunt and became evil and sided with the giants last war and killed a lot of her hunters. Artemis internally shuddered. She had to think carefully.

"Truth," The words slipped off her mouth.

"Hm...Can you forgive Apollo for what he did to you and Orion?"

Beside Artemis, Apollo groaned.

Orion. Orion, again and again. Could that lady give it a rest?

"That was three thousand years ago," answered the maiden goddess, "so I forgave him."

"Alright," smiled Aphrodite, "it's your turn, Artie."

"Don't call me that," the huntress muttered, and looked around the room.

"Hermes," Artemis pointed to the mentioned god, "truth or dare?"

"Dare me," Hermes answered, imitating the look of some rage comics meme.

"You have to claim one of your children using the star wars line, I am your father."

The messenger god made a satisfying grin and disappeared. He'd only claimed those who entered Camp Half-Blood, not those who were still young and lived in their mothers. It was going to be fun.

Hermes had this unclaimed child named Warren, who lived in a village in Kentucky. He had the same features as his father: an upturned nose, salt and pepper hair, and a cocky grin. He was only ten years old at the time. Warren's mother never told him anything about his father, which is why he raised an eyebrow at him when he arrived.

"Warren," Hermes boomed with authority. "I am your father."

Warren's eyes looked like they were going to pop out. Hermes shrugged, but deep inside he wanted to laugh like crazy.

I like this dare! He giggled internally.

"It's true kid, I'm your father." He slipped his hand into his pocket and took out a card. "You might want to visit your other siblings in summer." He gave his son the card.

"And you are?" Warren glared, taking the card. The father couldn't help but look at the child's resemblance to him.

Whoa, he's so much like me! Look at the kid's features!

But he was able to manage to make a straight face, and answered the boy.

"Hermes." And in the blink of an eye, he disappeared.

"That kid was a nonbeliever," Hermes said those words once he arrived back at Olympus. "What did Helena feed him?"

"Maybe Demeter's cereal," whispered Apollo.

"Nonbelievers," Artemis said, shaking her head. She must have recalled something funny.

Olympian Gods, Truth Or Dare?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara