Fireworks

Waking up to the sound of kitchen pans clashing wasn't what I was expecting to be woken up by. "Shit." I moved the hair out of my face and put my hands behind my back to hold myself up and then I looked down by the sink and table and there stood a guilty looking Cooper. He stood there looking at me shirtless and still in his shorts, he looked apologetic as he held the pans.  

"What are you doing?" I said as I looked at the time on my phone, 6:45. We'd usually be waking up around 8 or so, so what was he doing up?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Cooper says as he puts the pans back on the burner, "I was going to make you breakfast." He sounded so sad it was so adorable and it managed to put a smile on my face. 

I threw the covers off me and made my way down to where he stood and I went up behind him and crossed my arms around his shoulders and rested my hands on his pecs. I had to stand on my tip toes to be able to do this. His skin felt warm and soft under my touch and then I rested my chin on his shoulder, "It's okay, Cooper." I tried to cheer him up as I placed a kiss on his collarbone. "But you can still make that breakfast." I smiled as he turned his head smiling down at me. He unwrapped my hands from his chest and turned into me as he put my hands on the back on his neck and put his hands on my waist. 

"Yes ma'am." He slightly drawled with a smirk on his pink lips. "I know what I'm hungry for." He said as he started to lean down. I smiled as I slowly leaned up and pulled him closer to me. My lips found his first and he tasted like mint and coffee, although I didn't mind. 

The kiss didn't last long, but it was still a sweet kiss. I looked up at Cooper and gave him some gentle pats on his cheek and said, "Now get to work." Then I stuck my tongue at him and he copied me, gosh he was such a cutie! 

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I climbed back into bed and grabbed my phone and started going through social media like everyday. On Instagram I saw a post by Hyo Silver and then an idea popped in my mind as I looked at Cooper through my peripheral. I went to Hyo Silver's website to browse through their unique and beautiful creations. Some were too big. Some were too flashy. Some were too simple. But then as I clicked to the next page, my jaw slightly dropped. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one. 

Without hesitation, I added this cross pendent to the cart and headed to buy it

Without hesitation, I added this cross pendent to the cart and headed to buy it. I put in all of my information and the other mumbo-jumbo and then I clicked the big, "Place Order". I know Cooper would love it as much as I do. Now, I was excited for it to come in and to give Cooper as a present to show him how much he means to me. I mean he does all these great things for me and I really haven't gave him anything back! It was about time I do. 

"What ya doin'?" Cooper says after he jumps on the mattress making me rise like we were on a trampoline. 

I quickly put the phone screen on my chest and turn my head to look at him, "Just on Facebook." Cooper looks suspiciously at me as he raises his eyebrows, so I decide to change the subject, "Shouldn't you be cooking?" He gives me a mock smile.